Reviews for Colder Than Hell
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
..Beautiful.
donatien1740 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
That's so sad and so beautiful at the same time.

I think you wrote both of them very well (okey, maybe a little OOC on Wesker's side, but it suits him in this scenario), especially Annette, you can really feel what she's gone through!
Crimson-Butterfly89 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Nice work, a little too OOC from wesker for my liking, but it's always nice to see the slightly softer side of him rather than the cheesy "mad scientist" thing. Very compelling writing, well written from Annete's perspective. I did feel sorry for her in RE2 after all she did watch her husband die and have her daughter run away, hell she died at the hands of the creature that used to be her husband knowing she'd been a terrible mother. Interesting twist on the storyline aswell, a very poetic end in my opinion. Keep up the good work,

Crimson xx
Stardust4 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
It makes me happy reading about this great character... Annette, I really enjoyed this. It was full of real feelings... the human part of Wesker and the emptiness in Annettes world! nice job! :D
Unspokenpoet chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Very good job explaining the last few moments of Annette's life.

Also, kudos to showing Wesker and his vulnerability as a human and a monster.

Great job!
Chaed chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I skipped breakfast for this and it was so totally worth it! How is the saying again...? Ah, yes: YOU'VE MADE MY DAY!

Really awesome, awesome, awesome oneshot there. It makes me want to RP all day long. Needless to say this is going to be favorited and if I could I'd put it on the top. Thank you so much!
Gramm485 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I was surprised to see this in the Just In section! Sort of like looking into the future of our project, isn't it? It's hard to see Wesker in this state, but you pulled it off, so good job.
cjjs chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Great story, I liked it a lot.