Reviews for A Burning Desire
Rose Blood Cat chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Daww... Cute. A very nice story.
meeeeeeebers chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! .

Or I will DIE. *faint*
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
AW! So sweet :).
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Cute! I love the pairing, and the interaction! I wish there were more Red/Shot pairings!
T420000 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw this was very cute X 3 ugh I want all your stories to continue! I love hotshot 3
Consuelo Higdon chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
To be honest, i was half expecting Hot Shot to ask Red Alert about his Shoulders. xD
Fastern chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Okay, Artisan Brown. Do not freak out. Do not do the fangirl scream, though every living cell in your body is telling you to do it.

Instead, I shall tell you precisely what I think of this. Which can be summed up in the sentence “YES!”

Being a total failure at romance, I am pleased to see that authors are beginning to consider this pairing awesome, despite their less then thirty seconds of screen time in the show which, in my opinion, WAS TOTAL INJUSTICE. I’m impressed at the way you portrayed the character interaction, not just between Red Alert and Hot Shot, but between Brawn and Ironhide. For some reason I see those who as being particularly close friends. Red Alert’s memory of Hot Shot’s comment makes me wonder whether Brawn and Ironhide are aware of Hot Shot’s feelings towards Red Alert, which would be an interesting twist. I also liked how you added the part with Hot Shot momentarily loosing control of his flamethrowers. That can be expected of him.

All in all, excellent work. I hope there’s more like this in the future. *crosses fingers*