Reviews for Fresh Start
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
It took me forever to read this. As much as I love the Mac & Logan friendship, I can't bear the thought of them being a couple. Mainly because I would hate what having Mac with Logan would do to Veronica. Even the Veronica of season three wouldn't deserve that. It was bad enough that Parker latched on to him after everything Veronica did to capture her rapist. Having said all that, I do love Mac/Logan as friends and this was wonderful. I love the thought of Logan and Charlie having a relationship and I love your OC of his wife. Great story. Would love to see a sequel with LoVe reunited and Mac supportive of that.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Great story! I'm surprised Logan made no comment in the fake Charlie and surfing thing. I loved the mac banter. But I'm still a huge LoVe fan.

I love your original character Kiera. She really pulled everyone together and brought warmth to the story.

Thanks for the read. Alert of you ever decide to write a sequel!
Tearle chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Oh dearie, the only kind of fan is a LoVe fan ;)

I read this one because I love Logan and Mac as characters (and I was thankful that this wasn't a romance, I wanted to see if you mentioned Veronica (because how could you not?) in a non-romance setting), and I'm really glad I did.

This was a really great "Fresh Start" piece. I look forward to any sequel that may or may not have LoVe in it :)
Marte chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
LoVed it :)
smellslikecorruption chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
awesome story! can't wait for the sequel!
Josielynn chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I liked this story. I like the idea of Charlie and Logan becoming closer. Thanks for sharing it.
starcrazed chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I love Mac and Logan friendship. It stinks that they didn't/couldn't have more of that on the show. I like the idea of Charlie's wife getting to know Logan and forcing them into it. It seems like a very Veronica thing to do. I always enjoy getting to see Logan and Charlie bonding. It's nice that Logan has some cool family. Now hurry up with that sequel so we can have some LoVe too :)