Reviews for A Look Inside
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Yeah, sounds like Sam. And Dean. And a perfeclty normal scene:-) Hey I liked this one, good job!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh, I love it! Really good because you have it be something non supernatural but remind us of how it could be. Zac did a lot of damage to Dean and Sam I wouldn't have been surprised it there was some lasting damage.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh, so definitely on the right side! Especially where his big brother is concerned.

Nicely done. ;)
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Yes! I so loved this! Thank you for providing me a Dean undergoing a diagnostic test scene. Love it much! And to resemble the endoscope with an eel, that was just hilarious. But you know what I was holding my breath as well, what if it had been cancer. Good job!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I totally loved this. Awesome choice of hurt. Like you I utterly adore h/c hospital scenes.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Thanks so much for this! I can totally believe Dean giving himself ulcers...
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh, I liked this, it's nicely woven into the episodes and Dean's relief that he doesn't have cancer is palpable.

I am a bit curious as to why it took seven days for Sam to haul big brother to the hospital, tho. I'd've thought Sam would've said 'enough's enough' at day 3 or 4.

Sue
ilovesteve chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
i love sam threatening the doctor and i love dean thinking sam is on the right side. just a great read. xoxo
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Uggh poor Dean, that gives me the jitters even thinking about it.!
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was great: “ I’m not keen on finding out what your brother meant by ‘or else.’” LOL Love the idea of Sam threatening the doctor. :)