Reviews for Farris Wheel Fun Time
shivaun18 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
OH MEH GOOOOOOOOOOD. THAT WAS SO CUTE~! 3

...so you're going to do another Kairi one, right? Because you're awesome and want to make the world a better place, right?
anderberrybros chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
OMG, yes, awesome chapter! I love KaiTsu! Kya!

... This totally sounds like Tsukiga. She's way too quiet for her own good. Oh well, I love her! (:

YOU HAVE MOTIVATED ME TO WRITE! THANK YOU!

-dashes to finish Christmas gifts-

BTW, I actually like the no-romance in this chapter... Great job ;)

Nee-chan!

Very amazing. :]

I'm putting ":]" after every line. :]

LOL! :]

ANYWAY! (:])

This is like the bestt. I wish I'd read it sooner. I really do. D: But you're so frickin cool it's okay :D

I liek owe yewh. :3

I LOVED the confession. Iku-chan's so adorablee. :]

YAY! Go youu. :)

ILY!

BFFEFE,

15-year-old NEE-CHAN!

P.S.: Hah, I didn't spaz over you calling me "Nee-chan" in the review. BEWARE MESSENGER!
Avistella chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Yo, nice story. x3; I love the tiny bits of humor here and the choice of adjectives were amazing. I'm sure Nee-nee would like it. 3 I can't really tell if you made Ikuto OOC or not considering how I don't watch SC! anymore nor have I actually paid attention to his characteristics. :P But I liked this!~ Seriously, your fics are awesome. 3 Especially if they're presents or tributes or whatever.
Claudster chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you- *cough*-u-*gag*-u! Happy BIIrthdaY dear Mikomi-oneechan...Happy BIIRthdayY To you!

And THAT is my messed up mental singing voice. Thank you. *Bows*

Allo again, Jo. Yeah Ikuto was way out of character, but nothing can stop your readers from screaming and grinning like a crazed-fangirl. I'm sure Wendy likes it a lot. :)

Cuz I SHURE DO!

The confession was so awesome, it had me giggling and smiling wide. Thanks for updating!