Reviews for Nothing More Than
PADavis chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I liked both chapters - but this one I loved with Sam geeking about the procedure and all Dean gets out of it is ex-lax.

Phoebe
bayre chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Hehehee...I liked!
bayre chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
This came out great!
LivingForTv chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Pain. Normal pain. Normal post-op pain. Poor guy, there is of course the abnormal pain, the excruciating pain, the unbearable pain... Yup, bring the guy more meds!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Uff, felt the impact from over here. But good job Dean and good job Swellison!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Whew, Dean survuved the attack,and now he has Sam to watch over him. What more could a brother ask for.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
YIKES! In saving Sam, Dean might have given up his own life!
Mad Server chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Love me some on-the-ball, smooth smooth jargon talking hand-holding Sam, and some dazed, crappy-feeling Dean.
Noninone chapter 2 . 10/19/2009

Y.B.
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Great job on the drabbles! Could really feel Dean's pain in that one!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Great job on both parts, hunny. Who doesn't love some hurt Dean and angsty Sammy...and Dean's wit no matter how much of a mess he is...and Dean's natural instinct to protect his brother...and just all of it.

Nicely done. :)
impala negra chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Great job. I like your drabbles.
CiZiwejes chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
It fits perfectly darling. No complaints. Love it, I even loved the first drabble. Nice play of words there. Good job! I'm so loving this gift. And thanks for the wishes *hugs*
Micaiah chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Nicely done on both drabbles.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Best pressie ever! Love me some black dog action! And of course Dean would body-slam it because that would be the only other option to outright shooting it... LOL! Thanks hon!