Reviews for Stargate: Return of the Ancients, Season 1, Ep 13
cfz chapter 4 . 3/6
Had hoped Landry would behave better than that. sigh
davycrockett100 chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
awesome
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I.O.A is evil
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Where's Ryan when you need him
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Omg I hope they win the battle
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Omg
SG-Fan-Forever chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh no there in trouble and ryans not the to save the day
AhumbleHalofan chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
I would hope that people arn't really going to be that stupid to believe in some prophecy written by a Mayan who was more than likly high at the time thousands of years ago. Lord I so am looking forward to 2013.
oldman543 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Lol2012. Anyway good chapter.
pegp chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
did u plan the 2012 at the star or did u just thought about it later nway another great chapter, am just rereading the whole story while waiting for the nnext episode
FORD B chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Great read! Even funnier end!
Dr. Sweetz chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
this is a great story. please update soon. if you are low on ideas I could give you some. just please don't abandon this story it is the best I ever read on this site. it is tied with SG Galactic imperium for awesomeness.
lancelot.knight chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
hi i love this story. and i can't wait for chapter 14! will we be seeing the nick ballard aliens interacting with stevenson? please pm me when the next part is out!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
This is way, way awesome. Your depth of detail within these stories is amazing. You have made this all the more real with the little details and such that are scattered through-out the story.

I have fallen in love with this and your own personal way of writing. It is beyond exceptional.

I so look forward to reading more! :)

(By the way, I love how you have created the Alteran culture, history and beliefs - I think, even though they are practically essential to Stargate, they are one of the few races that most people get, write or understand. For me, you have captured their essence perfectly. For that, I am in awe.)
doomsayer chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
is the story dead or are you taking a much needed break? this is an amazing story and i find myself anxious waiting for updates. DAMN MY SCI-FI ADDICTION!