Reviews for A Long Road Through Hell Uncut Edition
Anna chapter 9 . 8/29
Omg the ending so cute I really liked this story and the ending was so satisfying Ty for this story I really enjoyed reading it :)
joe of woe chapter 9 . 10/11/2014
please continue or write a sequel for this story. The writing is beautiful and i hope they track down and kill that Dwarf.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Good
Skyshattered chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Great story! I loved the cave part! And I really was hoping they'd kill that dwarf! Thanks for sharing this splendid writing.
Raziel chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Great story! :D
Dawnchaser chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I love this story SO MUCH!
Wolf Goddess of Siberia chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
This...is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read...Thank you for writing it:)
sorry.no-names chapter 9 . 9/16/2011
10/10 not bad at all
naruto7155 chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Yes! Take that ya stinking demonic bastards! Oh man I am so go back to Outlands to kill me some demons. Well written, good plot, and a nice ending that made me smile for them. And damn you! , thought he was gonna die several times XD. I do like how you left it opento a sequel but! Cmon! Dwarf gots to die! a shade of red in Shat wouldn't hurt...much :D.
PMSingTeenager chapter 9 . 8/21/2010
*claps* i liked that good ending btw :D
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This was very well written. well done
Review chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
Amazing story. Very real. Or about as real as a story based on WoW can get. You didn't sugar coat the fact that they were abused in the Legion's prisons.

I felt sad that Jerlis didn't blow shit up more tho. Seemed like Laina was kinda carrying him thru the fights but I guess its to be expected since he has been in the legion's prison for months. (This may just be my male ego... no idea. x_x)

Anyways, like I said brilliant story and fantastic writing. Not too much detail but for sure not too little. :)

Hope you make a sequel. Have a good one.
Connections chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
Amazing. This was a spectacular read and I think I may have found a new author that I fancy a lot. It was so riveting from start to finish, you should pat yourself on the back. Great job here.
AirborneXZ chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
Spectacular. I also read the original clean version and I have to say that this one is much better. I had been hoping in the last story for an emotional relationship between the two and this one gave me what I wanted. Keep up the good work.
Desiree1717 chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
Huzzah! This version has a build up for a possible sequel, yay! It's very gratifying to find an author that not only finishes a story, but goes back and tweaks it later!

And now for the critique!

I found the lemony extras a fun addition (hoo boy did I), and the new ending satisfies my romantic side to the extreme. I like that, even if you never write a sequel, I can imagine Laina and Jerlis going off together to hunt down that awful dwarf.

However, lemony fun aside, I think the demon rape scene should be left out of the finished product. This is because humans fear the unknown. Everyone fears something different, and by leaving that scene unwritten in the original version, the reader is able to imagine the scene most horrifying to them. Don't get me wrong, that scene is fantastically written, but as a work of craftsmanship, in this instance, less is more. Perhaps keep the scene, but as a side story?

Regardless, excellent job! I look forward to reading more!