Reviews for Surrealism
SnoopGirl69 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love Sam & Callen moments like this :) Thanks for sharing this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is beautifully written, you should try a sequal. :)

-Dalek Warrior
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
great story!
Ambrosia Rush chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Absolutely wonderful, I always kind of wondered about those missing moments, and this story definitely fills the blanks. Great work!
keviana chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
How did I miss this? This is fabulous! Thank you for taking us through Sam's POV to witness how things were. Loved this. Added it to my Community. Two thumbs up! _
Loopylou chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Really nice work. :)
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Awe, that was so cool. I love it.

Hehe,and I can so imagine them bickering there:

"The next time he saw Callen, G told him that he looked like shit and had gained weight, had teasingly told him to hit the gym again. Sam had responded likewise, informing Callen that he'd lost any muscle tone he might have had and had better get his ass back in shape if he thought he was going to get back out in the field."

And I so love the end :) I really had to smile reading it.
zentry chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
wow, lots of angst and blood, I liked it ;)
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
LOVED this! Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Tara x0x
Ephemera2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I really enjoyed this story. You did a really good job of getting into Sam's head, and created a very vivid picture of what might have happened during those tense, missing moments. I'd love you to continue writing in this verse, and continue to explore the 4 months we never got to see where Callen recovered.
Sunnyluv99 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This story would have been so great in the series. Wish they could've showed some scenes of the team visiting G in the hospital and maybe showing Sam fearing for his best friend between that. But oh well. Great job at the story! Hope you write more )
necira-skies chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
another great story, I totally agree that there was stuff missing between the episodes. I think that you really captured their friendship and how Sam was probably feeling after the scene ended. I'm looking forward to reading more fics by you
Pirate-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Like, a gazillion thumbs up fer you!
reen212000 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Ooh! Very nicely done. I'm a h/c junkie too. If it weren't for us, would there be fan fiction? LOL

Thanks for sharing!