Reviews for Finding Fanfiction
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
this is the boom love it!
secretfunnelcake chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
That was probably the funniest fanfiction that i have EVER read. And it was ABOUT fanfiction! Hahaha...

But seriously, Kevin and Macy in the beginning were just too adorable. I never can decide if I prefer Nick/Macy or Kevin/Macy...

Right now I'm in a Kacy sort of mood, but even if I wasn't your story would still be the essence of awesome.

" No, “Joe. Stop it.” from Nick or no, “Joe, that was AWESOME!” from Kevin. " - That was so so funny.

The best part, hands down, was Nick and Joe's interractions. They both reacted how I imagine they would. I could say alot more about how awesome your fic was, but I'm going to go attempt to write a fanfiction where the Lucas brothers find fanfiction-dot-net. ;)

Excellent job once again. :)

Rae.
vee3me101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
great story, but I have a question what is Lemon and it would be cool it you did a fic where they react to there pairing vidoes, too.
AllieLolitaJames chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Ha ha! so funny- i love how you use real stories! Lol! Again, i love your work!
raenbc chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Another great one! I can't tell you how many times I laughed reading this, and it seems realistic. I love it.
xDontHurtMe chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That was the most hilarious thing I've ever read on here, such an amazing story. (:
chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I think I may write a story response to this...

It's cute and the Kacy makes me giggle. And Nick! He's just adorable! :D

Just wondering... where in the heck did you see this interview? Is there a transcript? Can you give me a link? Because I want documentation!

xD Also. Part-Irish. Seventeen. Left-handed. :D

Much love!

Beth

ps-I agree. MOAR KEVIN.
Bryn chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I can't stop laughing!

Nick going insane, and Joe burning his pants!

This is a win.

Total win.

Macy promising that she would never get sick of Kevin, but could of Nick and Joe- that's so so cute.

Jovin lemons *shudder* I hope they never actually read any. But the thought of it was hilarious!
xovickixo chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
AHAHAHA ... wait, no...could you imagine?

Wow, I give props to Macy for reading JONAS fic while Kevin is sitting right there.

Gasp! Oh no! Keep Kevin away from tight pants stories! He must never know the other (real?) reason we all love them on him. ;) "Damage control", haha.

I LOVE Kevin trying out various fan lines to see how real vs fake Joe&Nick would react. It would be very tempting...

"Besides, none of us can act" -*cough cough* ahem, Imma gonna go over there now...

Disney snark, extra bonus points for you!

AHAHA! "“Does this laptop say ‘Nick Lucas Can Just Take Me’?” Kevin inspected the laptop (just in case)." -that would have been PERFECT! Oh, wait, it, um, yeah it totally does say that.

I should think that EVERYONE is far too young and innocent for Jovin and the like... Silly Nick, he deserves the mental scaring for not believing Kevin.

Oh Joe the man hoe...yes...no comment ;)

"Screw being the reserved one! Being the idiotic, accident prone one is way more fun!" -duh! So I now choose to believe this is what happened. Nick found fanfic, went crazy and started making rap videos. It ALL makes sense.

I think the ending was really sweet...obviously the Kevin/Macy but Nick's acceptance of himself.

I have to finish up those other duck fics...Kevin Lucas could be waiting impatiently for an update! (when he wasn't making out with Macy) ;)

Also, you're totally in the process of writing a GrandTheftAuto fic right? Nick would very methodically go through each mission, Joe would go all off the grid with all the cheat codes and Kevin ... Kevin would be picking up hookers and trying to help them get home...
From the End of Heaven chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
After I read your note I went and searched for their thoughts on ff's- found one video, and Nick had said that ff's were dangerous- I couldn't agree more with him, except maybe in a different way, becuase I swear ffs are addictive. He probably just thought they were a little creepy- and honestly if put in his shoes, some of the ones I've come across, yeah creepy- but the majority I think are flattering.

anywho on to the fic- I love all your allusions to different fic's! made me crack up so so much! Especially Lead Us Not into Temptation. I especially love that Kevin warns him again Jovin's and Lemons- put together I think they could scar Nick for life. :]

I love joes immediate reaction and later reaction.

Oh and I'm in love with this :“I’m not emo.” He muttered.

Kevin chuckled. “Actually I read an epic line earlier that said you were one flat iron away from being emo.”

that was an epic line.

It makes sense that Nick finally loses it- who knows how long he had been reading- I mean I get a little loopy after reading fanfiction for a few hours.

So so good- I love how Macy comes and reassures them that they fans love them as themselves.

Good stuff.
Lady Paine chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
omg that story was too funny. lol. where did you hear about them reading fanfiction? i so have to find that. this was really good. totally loved it! ;)
Eryn Goldbergg chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
LOVEE IT!

Especially the part where Nick tries to become dangerous
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
OHMYGOSH, that was totally on spot! I thin that's how they'd react...haha, oh poor Nick. He can't handle Lemon... :P Haha, that was hilarious. And Nick waning to be Joe...I SO want to see that. Hahaha, great great job! (:
Maggie Hannah Lucas chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I think they'd freak when they saw my fanfic. Meheheh
Kelly White Peach Lover chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I love this story, and also I want to know about that interview. I'm curious about it. Can you email it to me?