Reviews for Here At The End of the World
Galaxy-Eyes11 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love them they both r so cute ! Byakuya and Senbonzakura
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I really liked this fic. I mean, it's one of the few that doesn't explicitly pair up Byakyua and his zanpakuto. (But yes, I do see the hints of it.)

Anyway, I liked how you wrote everything. How you showed Byakuya with his guard down and especially how canon the relationship between him and Senbonzakura was. I loved it, especially this line: "Byakuya-sama, I will never die for you. Nor will you ever die for me. That is not the way of shinigami and their zanpakuto. When we fade, you and I, we will fade together."

That is a really awesome line/thought and it fits the relationship of shinigami and their zanpakuto perfectly. .
MissSexyRain chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Beautiful
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 5/19/2010

So beautiful! Just the way I imagine the relationship between them to be! And I'm glad your story is about how Byakuya felt and what he did after his battle with Ichigo.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Elegant, graceful, real. As is true of the air at the top of Mount Everest, you can't stay here long without succumbing: and I have. Straight my offline favorites list, which on my computer bears the title "This Is How It's Done."
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Good story.
LadyRhiyana chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
"Byakuya-sama, I will never die for you. Nor will you ever die for me. When we fade, you and I, we will fade together.”

This line, and the image of Senbonzakura fading into one last petal/shard during the fight - Byakuya fearing that his sword was lost - *adores*.
skele-gro chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I love your characterisation!
SymbioteGangsta chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Agreed. This is totally canon. ;)

You made another fic! *squeals like a fangirl* Awesomes! Bya-sama and Bon-Bon were so in character! It was beyond great! Though I wish they kissed. XD Me and my perverted ways. Don't mind me! lol