Reviews for Scars Run More Than Skin Deep
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Oh I love them both so much. The first one, amazing, I'd like to see that as a oneshot.. And the second one... absouletly brilliant. Write on!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love that Sam never wanted a scar. Poor kid, having to worry about things he shouldn't have to worry about.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh! They were both really, really good! I especially liked Sam's thoughts on his scar!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I liked them both hunny - they both had a wistful sadness about them DBB x
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Both drabbles were so full of feeling! So totally amazing, they took my breath away!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
My heart breaks for the Winchesters. Love the angst you throw in here. good job! Definitely love my birthday gift. Thanks for the wishes as well.
Micaiah chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Good job on both drabbles. I particularly like the second one.
Sensue chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
1st one: I think you are the first person that I've read to write Hurt Sam instead of hurt Dean, so kuddos to you! It's unique and I like it.

2nd one: Poor Dean. I wish you would've made them hug! Why is the show anti-hug? I just don't understand why they have to die to hug on that show!
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh, SalchanTheWitch,

These are awesome drabbles, just packed with emotion. I think I like the last one a smidge better, because it captures and explains Dean in that scene so well.

Sue