Reviews for Cynical Laura
NameWithNoMeaning chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
To be honest I thought this was pretty great :D ...eh i stopped liking twilight when girls when all obsessive and there became a world run by fangirls -.- so not cool
La Victime chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Yours has been the most entertaining thing I've read all year :) Thanks for the laughs haha and I agree with you, though I admit to reading them, but after getting back in my Buffy phase...it's reminded me how real vampires are lol Again, really loving this fic :D You're a great writer
Arina Summer chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was just about the first OC Spike fic that I was *ever* able to read through! It was hilarious and amazing! :) I saw you'r vids on youtube, awesome job. I'm definitely into OC/Spike ff now :) I'll going to read you're other one hopefully today :) Great fic.
blackhawk68 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was great. No. Wait. More like awesome.

And Spike would so beat He-Who-I-Refuse-To-Name's arse. No competition.
Jenna again chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Please reply to my earlier review!

Thanks!
Jenna chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
MARRY ME! xD

I think this is one of the best damn fanfics I've ever bloody read! Its fucking great!

It made me come up with another 'Bashing Edward Quote':

"Edward Cullen looks like he had a bedazzler(sp?) throw up on him."

And after reading your profile I also love your views on all this American bullshit (Twilight, Hannah Montanna, Jonas Brothers, ect.) Exctept for the few good things. (NCIS, Bones and SGA.)

You are awesome and so are your fanfics! Keep it up!

3 Jenna
Moocow chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Good work, I enjoyed it.
Kriti chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
haha!good one...even tho i enjoyed twilight in all its predictable cliched glory i agree on the spike v/s edward thing...twilight vamps are no competition for spike...or even angel!i really enjoyed the writing style and yes even the character bashing the books,it was funny and well written..!n im really enjoying ur spuffy story,good work!