Reviews for He ain't heavy he weighs a ton
TwihardNerd chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Wow...Just wow...
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I love this. I think there should be a little schoop with the boys. It's kind of missing lately. Thanks for sharing.
PADavis chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Oh hon, that was lovely. Love your Sam think.

Phoebe
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Squee! Well done! Geat emotion in so little words! Write on!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oh Katy, this drabble made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside for both brothers!

Wonderful idea and so sweet.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love the emphaticness of the "Don't talk," and that Dean trusts Sam enough to just go with it and zonk right out, knowing Sam's got his back.
OcherMe chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
awe...I love this! It makes me feel all warm inside :) Definitely a favorite!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Now THIS has to be my favorite of the week. Just... WOW! I'm favoriting it period!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Ahh Katy that's nice well observed, emotion packed but not over indulgent. Lovely job. Bev x
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
They both bear the weight of each other. But the fact that they look out for each other does help their bond grow, so it's a double edged sword. Way to capture it in 100 words no less!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aww... the boys are back, and looking to be better than ever! I love it! Seriously, when Dean gave Sam the keys, I actually started crying. Sniff... sniff... it even makes me choked up just to think about it. :-)

This one is going to put a smile on my face all day. Thanks for the smile!

Katy
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Totally and completely awesome! No matter what goes on between them, they relax when the other is there. *sigh*

Nicely done. :)
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh Gosh! Amazing drabble! So many thing told in so little words. Great job! I definitely like my birthday gift here, thanks hon! I just love your remark, how things changed over a set of keys, great one.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Awesome! I really loved this one. Thanks for writing it!
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hi KatyMM,

This was a cool drabble, taking on the serious topic of Sam's regaining his confidence in himself and his ability to do the right thing. I love how Dean responded to Sam's perceiveed absence and then presence, too.

Sue