Reviews for Fanning the Flames
Devlin Ross chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That was a cool idea you had for Dark Jak! Personally, I like Dark Jak better than Light Jak because the glowing kinda freaks me out a little...

Interesting creation idea for Dark Eco too! I feel sorry for it...poor Dark Eco...being called nothing...*hugs*
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
That was creative. And kinda touching. I've always had a soft spot for Dark. He's just so tortured. This was different from anything I've ever read, but I really like it!
xxwriter389xx chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i read this forever ago and its so sad and intense
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Well, don't cut yourself short. I rather liked this drabble; gave some thought to the character of Dark Jak and his feelings on the whole Damas situation.
Blazichu chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Interesting...

Since playing TLF, I've been too chicken to visit the main page, so this is the first "recent" fic I've read; it was a pleasant surprise to find something so different from what I'm used to.

To be honest, the story was a /bit/ blunt, but I'm not trying to be disheartening. I find my own writing very similar, even after thirty-some compulsive editing sprees. (Yeah, OCD writing-wise. Too bad I'm rather forgetful D:)

It's a fascinating point you raised, though. (And I can totally relate to the going back in the series after TLF; I chose TPL, though.) ;D

Blazy
random hyper person chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
RHP:...You. Are. AWESOME! I can't help myself, I love anything envolving Dark Jak, and you write him so well... Thumbs up to you. If i could rate this, 5 stars. It's short but good. WRITE MORE!... please? :D