Reviews for On Wings of Black
Knightowl 4183 chapter 10 . 6/21
Anti-Akane feeling mostly sprang up because of a bunch of idiots calling themselves "The Knights of the True Fiancee" who were rabid Akane Lovers and were so trollish that others bit back, and they bit back by starting the whole Anti-Akane movement that persists to this day.

So fanboys poisoned the well that is the character Akane, so a character not really even endorsing them or anything gets to feel the persistent rage of a fanbase, and the worst part is none of the characters are actually real people. I mean imagine this happening with these idiots biting back at an actress who played a character all because of a vocal minority, with the obvious death threats and everything.

Basically we would be seeing a massive scandal with all these people being arrested for threatening an actress over an internet fight, that would get all these people wanting to ban the internet or something like that...just sad.
Darth Thanatos chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Sadly, another fanfic with potential abandoned halfway.

As for your final notes, "What woman wouldn't violently shove someone away they don't remember going to sleep with?"

The answer is "most party girls or any woman that loves heavy drinking". For those, it is not an uncommon experience awakening in some strange house sharing the bed with someone, so their reactions tend to be more subdued and/or cautious.

Of course, demoness Akane is neither, so her reaction is understandable.
PurseMonger chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
I assume this is abandoned but still great. Love the unique retell of the Ranma verse.
Compucles chapter 10 . 3/15/2013
Wow! This is an incredible story! It's a real shame it was never finished.
SuzyQ001 chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Please update because this is a great story
suzy chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
Please update because I just found this story and it is reaaly so please keep up the great work.
Queensarrow chapter 10 . 9/22/2011
wow.

Eight years old.

Still no update.

please continue.
linkgold64 chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
i read this fic some time ago and its still GOOD! plz kep writing and finish it!
SPNagain chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
this story is just too damn good! you have to finish this
nessa671 chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
Please update soon.
Doomsought chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
This was great. I don't know why it was abandoned but it is a shame that such a story has been lost.
XStylus chapter 10 . 10/13/2008
I realize this fic is probably ancient history to you by now, but I at least wanted to say I enjoyed it, and I hope one day you'll see fit to resurrect it and write a few new chapters, or at least give it a decent ending. :)
Progos chapter 10 . 10/2/2008
This is quite well done. Keep up the good work.
DragonSword35d chapter 10 . 2/27/2008
What happened, I wonder? This is an amazing story that should have lasted for another 30 chapters or so, yet you never updated again. I implore you, beg you if I must, to take up this story once again. It is simply far too good to be allowed to waste away like this.
Firebird2083 chapter 10 . 12/12/2007
heh, it'd be nice to see this get continued.