Reviews for Hurt much? I don't think so
KatyMM chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Excellent! Love how Dean manages to keep up the snarky banter while Sam is sneaking up behind the witch.
sara respina chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
this story has potential of a good one, why u don't make it more complete honey?
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Oi, now that really was a lesson to learn.

I love when Dean smart-mouths his seemingly superior oponent, only to have his little brother save the day, big time. :-D

And the witch obviously never saw it coming. :-P
Mad Server chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Ouch! I really like the darkness of this, and I love the crazy black dots that mean Dean's all dizzy and wobbly and pale and maybe about to faint.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh Oh Oh OH! This is gold, this is cool this is... awesome! I am SO delighted to find double meanings. SO delighted! Favoriting this!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hey Birthday girl!

Lovely, very subtle and clever. Bev x
Noninone chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
awesome :)

YohKo B.
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Awesome! Love the dart, Sam to the rescue, and especially Dean's last line-oh so true! Great one! Happy, happy birthday. Hope you liked the drabble. :)
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I like the way the situation built to a crescendo at the end. At first I thought, big deal, a dart, and then you learn about the witch's involvement and know that it's not just a dart. And Dean's comment about little brothers is both distracting and true, as the witch found out. Awesome!

Sue
Micaiah chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Those sneaky little brothers... Great job! Happy Birthday!
ilovesteve chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
'nothing hurts you like a little brother'-awesome. great job!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Haha! Clever word play :D Sneaking up on the witch and Deans pain...there was just so much to like about this drabble!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh, very nice. Loved the black spots dancing in front of Dean's eyes.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Great drabble! How can something so short have it all? Thanks for writing and Happy Birthday.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Awesome drabble my friend. Loved Sammy coming to the rescue.