Reviews for The Awakening
pyromatic18 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Had me on the edge of my seat towards the end :D
joanne.lucas chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
It's a girl :) Another great story, I wonder what will happen next...
Chris again chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hi i just wanted to comment on him terry not allowing Fan fiction on his books. Now i could understand why he wouldnt want it done,butthe thing fan fiction can hold disclaimers. you see one can write about anything, as long as he doesnt the other persons rights or violate copyright laws. As long as there is no money being made, you arent using any of his logos(pictures and art work do not violate anycopy right law if found in a free browser on the internet) so if i'm not making money from him, playgerizing his books, or using any of his logos it is fine. His characters are not copywritten.
For Chris chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Hi Chris, That's okay you didn't read it. To each his own. I have read the entire series of books so I know what happens. Hopefully other people who may be reading here won't be spoiled by what you reveal...perhaps I'll just delete your comment so as not to ruin it for anyone else. Terry Goodkind does not allow fanfiction based on his books, so any events/characters not introduced into the show are not allowed. And it's fiction...meaning fake. It can be about whatever the person writing about wants it to be.
MontyPythonFan chapter 7 . 10/21/2009

Say it isnt so! Bring on chapter 8 quick!

Jess

x
nadine chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
OMG OMG OMG u cannot seriously

stop at this moment :( but its an

awesome story and Im looking forword

to the next chapters :D:D:D:D

best wishes :D
jenifaui chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
Yay! You update a lot. This is getting juicy. I wonder if Richard's connection with Rahl is going to come into play...
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
COOL~!
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
COOL~!
Lord Darken Rahl chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
is Darken Rahl coming back and are those women serving him?

please update soon love your story
jenifaui chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Hmm, what's going to happen next? I've been looking forward to this story since I read the first in your series. You've got an interesting drama cooking here. Good luck!