Reviews for Not Bones
The Rose of the Rush chapter 1 . 2/1/2010

so cute. I can totally picture this happening.
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This story is utter perfection. I LOVE the way you write both Booth and Brennan. Their reactions to each other and the way the speak is fun to read and incredibly in-character. I loved this part:

"Did you memorize the schedule for every educational channel?"

"And HBO."
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I like that she's telling him-in her own way-to move on. Nice!

It's sweet that Brennan asks him if he knows in his heart. Perhaps Booth's rubbing off on her more than anyone realizes. :)

Haha, "You're on my side."

Loving the XF ref.

Good job. Not 'weird' at all. :)

Teliko. x3 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aww! MOM! I love this! Booth and Bones are so cute when they cuddle. I watched the season finale of Season four today and I was squeeling with delight. This story made me think of that episode again.

I loved it. So adorable. I can't wait until you write that new story. I'm excited!
lrigD chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was funny, sweet & everything along the way! :D
TranceGemini613 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
D: NO.

No, you are NOT allowed to infiltrate the fandom that I picked up to replace that gushy feeling I got when Mulder and Scully touched hands or cuddled. No now I will NEVER DO HOMEWORK AGAIN.

You, ma'am, are a monster. (Ma'am? Hard to tell on the internet.)

I thought this was cute and sweet. The way you tried to explain their OOC-ness was admirable, though I think maybe you could've done a little more to that direction. I'm too tired to be more specific, but I'll think on it and get back to you about that. :) Otherwise it was great-and Maslowe's Heirarchy of Needs is a very Brennan thing to use as an excuse, hahaha.

Great work!
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I love it.

And I don't think they were ooc. Remember what you always tell me. That's just another facet of the character. :)
WildwingSuz chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I just watched "Mayhem on the Cross" on DVD earlier today so your timing couldn't have been better. This was very good both in character and overall tone; I really enjoyed it and found your dialog perfect. I especially liked Brennan's line "Booth, I am fine. This kind of desire is right in Maslow's hierarchy of needs. And while I have achieved self-actualization, sometimes it is necessary to fulfill the previous steps in order to reinforce what has already been learned, therefore adding another facet to self actualization." Bravo!

Write more Bones! Wonderfully done.