Reviews for Kilika Nights
Bobby Corwen chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
I like it. Continue.
ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
Sooo funny, hahaha i love how dense Tidus is... i cant wait for more! thanks for the update!
Hegodart chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
ah I wish the chapters were longer,

nonetheless this story is very interesting,

hoping to read more!
Worldfest chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
Pretty good,

You have an interpretation of dialogue that's different from my own view of Yuna and Tidus's. It's interesting as to where you take it, but it is difficult pitting two very different personalities together while trying build up enough of a chemistry to lead into the story and so on.
Worldfest chapter 2 . 3/28/2010

A few errors in spelling but certainly nothing disruptive. I like the difference in wording you use for Tidus, in comparison with Yuna's own. Good job.
Worldfest chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Well done!

Pretty short for a chapter, but it's substantive. You're very articulate and the flowing of words is a graceful stream for thought and imaginations. Good job.
BalthierFlare chapter 5 . 3/18/2010

I love him being so worried. XD Kimahri would totally rip him to shreds this early on. Haha.

Love this stoey! 3
BalthierFlare chapter 3 . 1/7/2010

I love this fic. :3
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
cute chapter! i love the mother of all pros line!
BalthierFlare chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
I know I already commented on the dA copy (lol) but it's just so awesome!

3 Thank you so much! :)

Tidus brought me the cookies, and he is coming back with a batch of muffins for you! :D

ashie-loves-hiei-and-kags chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
so far i love it i canr wait to read Tidus's pount of view! I love this couple they are so cute together!
BalthierFlare chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Thank you so much! :D

This is awesome- so far it works so really seems as if it occured in the story. :)

Tidus is a victim! XD

Can't wait for the following chappies.

Fountainhead chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I say, that was pretty well done!

I can't wait for chapter 2!