Reviews for Decisions
Kim chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Such a sweet little story! I was there was more Hi De Hi fiction, or at least a place for people to talk about this great show.
Taliesin-niseilaT chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
I love this story! Gladys and Jeff are brilliant together :)
thecheesemeister chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
i like hidehi it's so good that i found a fanfic i like the end but i liked gladys and clive together. this is so good and deserves 5 stars.
Selena chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
This story has completely reignited my love of Hi-De-Hi :) I was so excited to find it.

You've captured the characters really well; I could totally hear them talking away in my head :)

Thanks for writing this and I hope there'll be more stories from you in the future.
GinaG Lewis chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
OMG! I can't believe I've found this story, I've been looking for Hi-de-hi fanfiction for AGES!

Love the story, it's really really good. Though I am more of a Gladys/Clive shipper than Gladys/Jeff to be honest, though I still love the story line here.

Do you know where I can find more Hi-de-hi fanfiction by any chance? I can't find any at all.

Wow, this got long lol.

Anyway. great story and update soon!

x
a reviewer chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
I am also reviewing. hooray!
jeffandgladys chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
omg jeff should tell her he wants her 2 stay then they should b about 2 kiss when peggy walks in and says something embarrassing like "mr fairbrother, d u want me 2 iron your underwear when i do me washing?" that would be so funny! plz put that in.
sally chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
i thought i would review your story because nobody else did...