Reviews for Sleeping Beauty of the Silver Millenium
DeLaLunaLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
great story
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 10 . 11/4/2009
aw...so sad it's over. keep up the great work! you should do another fairytale fic!

Mika Tenoh chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
:( it's all over, I truely enjoyed your story, do you think you could do another one based off a fairy tale?
Sailor Moon Addicts Anonymous chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
Great story idea/concept, but poor execution. It lacks depth and character development, and reminds me more of a filler episode then anything else. Its also going way too fast. if things are kept too simple, then your audience looses interest. I really do like the story idea, but you should really add more to the action/dialogue/plot.
kimor chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
good story. just a fyi its Prince Phillip, Princess Aurora, Maleficent and I cant remeber if they say the queens name or not
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
haha, great way to incorporate pegasus. keep it up!

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
update soon! this is good so far!

Mika Tenoh chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
Nice, I love story based off of fairy tales. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
interesting. update soon

luna345 chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
keep it up! update soon!

torquoisepeanutbutter chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
yay an update. I really like how this story is turning out. please bring enemy scout confirmation asap :)
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
great job! keep it up!

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
i still love this fic. it's so cute, and well written. lol, i was thinking of doing an aladin style one, anyways. maybe that will be your next piece? anyways, update soon!

Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Pretty good! :) And you don't have to worry about a disclaimer for Sleeping Beauty, because nobody owns it, it's a folk tale from germany(I believe) one of the works that the Brother's Grimm had compiled from people many many years ago :)
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
how kawaii! i hope you update soon!