Reviews for Sweetest Day
WebStar chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
On the recommendation of StarTrekFanWriter, I read this. The only mistake is that I read it at work. It took everything for me to keep my laughter under control! Jealous and seriously witchy Uhura was an absolute hoot. Seeing this darker side of her personality—the part that we can all have in being a little envious of others’ good fortune—was too delicious!

But the ending was absolute perfection. Spock, stepping out and being spontaneous and showing Uhura that Spock was in fact the greatest was the best and and yet it I was sad for Gaila, who realized that despite all the fantastic gifts she had received the one thing that was missing was somebody who really cared about her.
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
My sides ache from all the laughing I've been doing as a result of reading your stories.
jedidah chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I absolutely adore your stories about Galia. They make me laugh and cry at once and you have captured her vivaciousness so well. Thank you so much for the lovely stories.
fuzzykittens321 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This story is sickly awesome. i can understand Uhuras jealousy, but in the end, a sexy Vulcan is the best reward. Okay, billions of Federation credits from an Andorian would be nice...
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I really liked this. Great read. :)
CoffeeShoppeGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I absolutly adore this story.

Wow, GAila is one busy girl.

You have a place in...

~elidy's favorite stories closet~

congrats

~El
Artemiis Boz chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
very fluffy and awesome! Its fun an also really really well thought out with good attention to detail. well done you!

may I archive this in the adoration for the green goddess forum?
itxprincessxlala chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
ADORABLE! I LOVE IT! :D
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Absolutely lovely. Normally I don't go for material this 'sappy', but this one I honestly enjoyed. The ending is very sweet (and Spock in a tuxedo?...I admit I feel very odd saying it, but m...)).
junewilliams7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
“I am aware of it, yes.” ROFL! He is so darling when he doesn't even try.

Poor Gaila, with only a kitten for company. Still, the SM3X-A Jaguar makes for a very fun gift. Thanks for posting!
lostzuner chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
AWW!

haha i laughed so hard when Gaila said, "this thing is bitchin!"
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
So adorable, kudos!
renaissancegirl92 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
:D This was brilliantly funny and sweet. 5 stars!
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was totally awesome! I loved that and the ending was adorable! I also loved the "Do we eat it?" convo about the cat. That was fantastic! This story was so sweet and brilliantly written! Well done and thanks for sharing!

~Paula
mykardia chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
lol very amusing...god gaila! XD i don't mind everyone except pike...i love pike (

still very good story! the ending was so cute 3 the kitty is really fun too

it truelly shows that the non-materialistic things are the ones that matter.