Reviews for Brother Lessons
Commander Bear chapter 1 . 1/8
Great job. Edmund and Cor have always been my favorite characters and you write them wonderfully
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Awww, that was adorable!

I like how Corin freaked out when Cor kissed him and how he blamed it on Edmund because Edmund and Peter were getting sappy infront of his older brother. So, so, so Cute!

Love it!
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Puts a smile on my face:)
Ai chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Afnncmldjjrnf

The beauty of this fic. I just can't.
Hope chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Lol that was funny, damn it was great story/fanfic!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Ahhh! I love it. The whole thing is great, but the last sentence is perfect!
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Nice story. I loved the last line :D.
Shelley's Last chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I love the ending! This is wonderful! "It only took one year."
Baakthatsthenoiseachickenmakes chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This is adorable! I'm totally clogging up your alerts with all my reviews and faves, hahaha XD But, for someone who hasn't gotten the chance to read all the books yet, this really makes me want to, just to meet Cor and Corin. This is great :)

-Baak
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
well, my family thinks i'm insane because i just randomnly started laughing for about five minutes but it's totally worth it. this fic was just so adorably sweet. i love narnian/ archenlandian brothers!
berry-cool chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Loved this :) well done :D xx
aile-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I've read this several times and I can't believed I never reviewed! I really like how you write the relationships between Peter and Edmund & Cor and Corin. Please write more of the latter! I wonder what happens in a year...
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wonderful story! I've actually read this a few times before but (for some unknown reason) never reviewed.

I love the interaction between the different kings and Cor. And Corin's reaction to what his brother learns is hilarious! Thanks so much for sharing this!

I liked this so much that I had to draw the balcony scene.

gallery/#/d373epz

Well, because I liked it and because the image was so strong in my head, and I can see Peter just hanging out in the background for a few seconds before making his presence known.

Thanks again for writing this, and posting it for everyone else to enjoy!
ThinkOutLoud chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I absolutely love this! As an older sibling, I loved the line "Deal with it" haha. It rings so true.

I also loved the parrallels between the two sets of brothers, and I especially loved how you wrote the Peter/Ed sibling relationship.

When I clicked on your profile and saw you had so many stories, I just picked this one at random. Now I definitely want to read the rest of them! I'm a huge sucker for good brotherfic.

Great job! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh, yeah-Cor and Corin are in big trouble, all right .