Reviews for Love Sucks
SarentoKensei chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I know this is kinda oldish but, when you wrote that Lithuania grabbed Russias scarf and pulled him into a kiss...I eeped and covered my eyes. I really don't know why... great story! Looove!
Awesomeness Incarnate chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was brilliant 'confused humor'!
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I like this one a lot and I would love another chapter!
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
omg ! ! ! rusliet!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Aww, that wss so cute! I love how they're all in-character, yet it is still a happy and cheerful story, you don't get that often with this pairing so it was a real treat!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
God, I love this :'DDDD adorable!
Toussles chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
It's all I can do to not keyboardsmash to express my joy at the moment. Seriously, this totally made my day!

You managed to keep everyone in character and while I usually don't like first person stories, you made it work. I didn't even notice it was in first person untill the very last sentence - that's a good thing, it means it didn't irk me.

The way you had Ivan act towards Toris totally had my heart thumping, it was cute and still very in character and very ero- Maybe I shouldn't finish that word.

I'm going to watch this in case you write more on it, and I REALLY hope you do.

Kudos on writing a fanfic good enough to make me write a review. I never review.
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
LOL. :D

I love things like this~
kind-of-heart chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
My two questions are, WHAT KIND OF DAYS WOULD BE WEIRDER THEN THIS? And two, please write the date scene?
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
wonderful! I loved it~!
grodiest chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
AUs, how wonderful they are~

I love this story. I am happily waiting for a new chapter. :D

If it helps any more, this is gonna be one of those stories I'll be thinking about once every three days, wondering when the next update will be~ Can't wait!
LostCharlee chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Thank you for posting this, there aren't very many RussiaXLithuania fics out there that are not one-sided. I really enjoy sweet little stories about my favorite pairing. Please keep up the good work, this is one of my favorites so far.
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was really cute. Poor Toris...though.

Love it Thank you for posting!
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was really cute. Poor Toris...though.

Love it Thank you for posting!
xLitva chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh GOD! That was hilarious!

I'd love it if you wrote more of this XD It's totally awesome!

I mean, the way Ivan seems so.. well... IVAN. And they're all so thickheaded.. It's so wonderful XD