Reviews for Phantom of The Labyrinth
LunaiWolfWings chapter 1 . 1/2
It's not bad but I'm thinking last line: he is cursed until his love's kiss frees him and thus happiness restored.
The Chosen One chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Dear Author and Phantom, So far, I am really liking this story.I am a huge fan of The Phantom of the Opera, my favorite song is "Music of the Night".Every time I hear that song, I just want to cry, because it is SO DANM BEAUTIFUL! Does anyone else agree with me that Raoul is a fop of a character.I'm not trying to offend any Raoul lovers out there, I'm just voicing my Rules, Raoul Drules! Now, I don't necessarily loathe or hate him, he's an okay character I guess, but I just like Erik , you may want to get a spellchecker, 'cause I think you misspelled a few things, okay? I wish I could have seen Michael Crawford as The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway! I heard that Michael Crawford's singing voice was absolutely spectacular, I've heard him sing "Music of the Night" more than twelve dozen times! Anyway, love the story so far, keep up the good work, and good-bye! *epically laughs evilly*!
Happyfish chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
This was a very enjoyable story.
Opalbrat chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
Love this! I always thought that Erik should get the girl. I never really liked the way POTO ended.
obsessive360 chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
I would have tossed her into the Bog. Oh well, it was a good story though. Love it!
MusicalLover17 chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
I Loved the story
lovetoread19 chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
Loved this story don't know how you came up with the idea to merge two of my favorite stories together, but I really liked reading it I always did think Christine shoulda been with Eric and not Raul.
kiara-is-me chapter 25 . 3/13/2012
I think that this story was great! I loved it!
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 25 . 1/30/2012
What a neat idea, I would have never thought to blend the two stories together like that, but it works in a neat way.
mandarose chapter 25 . 1/17/2012
OMG LOve this! I totally see this happen! t y so much!
mandarose chapter 23 . 1/17/2012
OMG OMG Raul is Toby? my head hurts!
XxWierdchikxX chapter 25 . 8/3/2011
I really like the twist that you put into both stories. Very well done.
kstar26 chapter 25 . 1/4/2011
Wow. I really loved that story. It was really, really, really good. A crossover of my two favorite movies and with such a good story too where everything is connected. Loved it!
layn chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
...kay, um. I lovelovelove the idea itself of the laby and potoness, but you're sort of just writing what happens in these first chapters (I read ahead, yes, so I know there's new stuff too) but if someones reading a fanfic, they prolly already know the actual storyline, so it's sortof a waste of time to write about what we already know

...that's all
Operaphantomgrl chapter 25 . 10/8/2010
Loved the story! Two of my favorite stories coming together. You did a wonderful job I could not stop reading it.