Reviews for So, You Think We Can Dance?
Konsui's Little Brother chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I, personally, would love to readthe story of how Hong Kong managed to get a picture of Korea in a dress. In fact, it would probably amke my day. There aren't a lot of stories for those two, and most of the ones out there are realy rather depressing, so I think a second of your humor/romance ones featuring them would be quite nice.

I also think that Japan would've made an excellant dancer, by the way. I mean, he has all of the grace of a samurai/ninja/geisha (they all orignated in Japan) and Greece's nonchalant attitude would so totally keep him calm. but then, I also think that Canada and France doing some sort of ballroom dancing/provactive dance would be the hottest thing ever. *drools* I have such a weakness for those two...

-Zu
PiWrite chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
eeeeeeeeeeeek

this has liek all ma fav pairing s :DD

haha

lesssssss than threee toooooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuu
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
lol, awesome story!
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Great fanfic! I loved it!
JustDrinkTea chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aha It's cute and I love it! Especially when Hong Kong was like " Didn't losing originate in Korea?" Actually, though, there's one thing Korea claims he didn't invent: mind-reading goggles. They didn't work when he tried to use them on China, so he decided he didn't make them. Funny part of the story? It's something he really did invent.

Anyway though! Loved it. A lot. *Faves*
tragiang chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Haha, it was a good read. I always like them together. It was quite ridiculous in some parts that I couldn't help LOL. It was definitely one of my favorites.
WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Absolutely adorable Thanks for posting!
Yume Dust chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Ooh. This couple is so hot/sexy/pwnsome/you name it. ;D Lulz I hope you write more with this pairing. It's truly interesting. xDD I was hoping France was England's partner though. 8D
Mocha the Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
shadowshroom chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aw man I LOVE THIS. The imagery is so amusing and cute!

It was such a fun read, I was grinning, laughing and giggling like an idiot all throughout. I love the prologue too!

Thanks for sharing 3
xNightBright chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
ahaha xD this is just too hilarious

oh Korea wanting to dance the tango to k-pop
Thanh-Ren chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aww at first I wanted to see the event where England got his eyebrows blown off.

But the ending was funny especially the photo of Korea in a dress..

Hong Kong you sneaky guy.
EmmileneRosalina chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Ballroom dancing Hong Kong?

You win at life.

Haha, but seriously now, at some point in the story, I was like, HM THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR, and of course YOU wrote it so I was all OMG!

Haha, but it's really great. I love the contrast between those two, and Logical!Hong Kong was purely amazing.

...though of course, your Korea was great too.

I hope to see more from you Thanks for the read!
Smrtypantz chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
XD this was awesome when I read it.

I loved that Korea wanted to dance the TANGO to K-pop xDD (and now I fell in love with "Last Farewell", nice going Rose xD)

and Hong Kong's logic with "Did losing originate in Korea as well?"

That line was pure awesome

-Smrtypantz