Reviews for Who You Are
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
"...she never would have left. She had the spirit, the soul for it..." grabbed me, and tugged at my heart. For all her excitability and ranting, Donna was the perfect foil for the Doctor.

I loved this, and find it completely unforgettable.

Very, very well done!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oh.

Ohhhh my...

And of course the TARDIS does what she always does- she takes matters into her own hands.

I approve. I approve very much. Thank you. I know you don't intend to extend it, but maybe a sequel oneshot? Pretty, pretty please? Just the same sort of thing, a few little scenes to show us an idea of where it goes from there...?
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
The end of season 4 made me cry like a big girl, but this story made me so happy. Donna deserves to have a happy life; I love the way that you showed bits and pieces of her fixing things and improving the lives of the people around her. Wilf is a darling; his conversation with the Dr made me tear up a bit. Great ending as well.
Shwoky chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That was pretty excellent. It fit well and was great fun and I want to read muchmuchmuch more.

Thank you for writing. :)
Reaper Nanashi chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Grr! Blargh! *insert nonsensical keyboard smash here*

Well, I can't blame you for not giving advanced warning, but UGH! I can see Donna remembering EXACTLY like this and now I want to read more (though I admit I have no idea what middle or end should be there, so it's probably better there isn't one)! Seeing as how I sobbed shamelessly both time I watched Donna's last bit of "Journey's End", I sympathize with your amputee wailings. VERY well done on this and thank you muchly for sticking it up here for me to have a fit over.

RN (LS)
Vessa8 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
love it
trecebo chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Having read 96% of all the Donna Noble stories that are complete, and so saying, the ones that have her remembering in some sort of manner, this is one of the best. The timing, the pace of it-just smooth, almost flawless in how you handled it.

Not shippy, just humanly human for poor Wilf, and wonderfully absentminded determination for Donna, it is a great stand alone.

I'd wish for more, but just as it is is excellent.
InkyManipulation chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Man, I would really love to see this continue. I love how slowly it all leaked out behind the mind block and how she doodled the TARDIS on everything. Also like how Wilf is all worried 'bout Donna and how he gets in contact with the Doctor. Just a good fic all around; though I really do feel like there's more of it wanting to be written...

Good job,

Manip
Whas'up chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I miss Donna so much.

Lovely words, it would be real cool if you continued (even though you kinda said you weren't, but hey, can ya blame me?)