Reviews for Ninja in the Galaxy Far Far Away
Jose19 chapter 4 . 4/30
This chapter is interesting but how will they deal with both Naruto and Gaara because they both represent problems for both sides.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 4/30
I wonder what will the master of Obi-wan do with Naruto because he must know that Naruto is not a ordinary boy at all.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 4/30
I wonder how will the Jedi treat Naruto because he presents a problem to them he is dangerous enough to pose a great danger to them but he can change things in a positive way.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/30
This chapter explains a lot, and of course Palpatine would sense how useful Naruto would be because Kurama emits a great deal of hatred and power. The question on the story will Naruto affect the destiny of Anakin in this story, and can he change the destiny of the galaxy.
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 8 . 1/2
Awesome story I hope you continue
reader chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
story feels forced and too fast like naruto explaining his abilities and him being padmes bodyguard i think.
reader chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
If you wanted the gennin to be 16 just tweak the battle,for instance naruto battling sasuke for a second time when they were 16,pretty that would make naruto fighting jedi believable as naruto before timeskip would have a disadvantage since lightsabres slice through kunai timeskip its possible naruto can utilize wind chakra or natural energy(imagine naruto slapping lightsabres aside with nature chakra coated hands).And the gennin, are 13.
yuyuyre chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Chapters to short, not even going to read it.
CrunchbiteNuva chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
This is a series of "how convenient" events, I accept very slightly that Gaara somehow wound up in this story but also boy it's convenient that the trip will make the one-tail sane... (whaaaat)
catze86 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
you can better than this,Gaara apearence ruin the story..
Naruto so weak
wishfulliving89 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
love the story so far. very well written. very good story ideas 2.
princessbinas chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Please please please continue! I want to know how Yoda and the others will react to Jiraiya being a closet Perv. Which reminds me of a certain set of scenes...

Naruto: *Talking to Ebisu as he runs away* Eat my dust, you closet perv! I'll send ya' a post card!
Kakashi: Wait, what did you just call him?

Naruto: *To Ebisu* Hey...perv...you awake? One way to find out, Hidden Finger Jutsu: 1,000 Years of Death.
*Pokes him in the butt*

Naruto: Who is this guy? He flattened my trainer... And he's an even bigger perv than Ebisu.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Will the chapters be here or on twitter?
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
gaara would be goddamn invincible on tatooine
Minimax chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Interesting story so far... But less than a third of the text was story