Reviews for Oh Snap!
love.me.not982 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Lmao. SHANAYNAY!
Mach the Cynic chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
The following reviewers are jealous angrymaniacs with no sense of humor who can barely s-t due to the tightness of their pyloric sphincters:

Innocent2Deadly

twilightlover3

anonymous

bellezza danneggiata

xoxbellsxox

Mythologyfan3

This story is a parody. If you guys are going to flame it, then don't read it. There is a thing called the back button.

Having said that, I enjoyed this story.
Innocent2Deadly chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Worst fucking story ever! You really need to stop posting stories like this on this fucking site!
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I should of listened to it when it said crack...oh my...That was suprised me of course but good job!
MythologyFan3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
i agree with XOXBELLSXOX, ANONYMOUS, and, TWILIGHTLOVER3, this story sucked ass through the nose! i wanted to repetedly ram my head into a wall as i read this!
BILLI3 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
OMG BILLIE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT IMA TELL EVERY ONE TO READ IT TTYL - HEART U BESTIE
FanfictionReader255 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
hey it was pretty hilarious whens the next one?
Mrs.Rathboner chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
...i think i pee'd my pants a little :D
emmileeanne chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I think I pissed myself a little reading this story. It was so hilarious, I didn't expect it to be like that but I loved it!
bellezza danneggiata chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
i'm really sorry but WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!

definitely do NOT continue or even think of rewriting anything like this

i don't even know what that was
sullysgirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Simon says: "utterly atrocious"
Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was quite random and not really what I was expecting. Very out of character, which I should expect from under Parody. Props for throwing in Shanaynay though. Haha.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
this is the sh*tt*est story i have ever read in my entire existence. i strongly suggest that you remove this story in order to save your pride. it was so out of character and completely unrealistic, i am ashamed to have ever read it.
me chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
wow. hilarious.
kristenjaymas chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wat was that? Dang i wish i wouldnt have read that now!