Reviews for Anything Can Happen In Alaska
insomniMANIac chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Already know i'm gonna love the rest.
skogmus chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
What? Someone need to finish this!
Mimssio chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
Dude, someone needs to finish this story. If you really have no intention of finishing it, will you give me permission to? I think I can run with it, or at the very least I'll do my best.
DenialLove chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
more please! haha I need good stories to get though this rough Bones patch!
Something Witty Goes Here chapter 10 . 11/9/2010
I couldn't agree with you more. I am not enjoying this season. I don't like the cases because i don't often like when they are witty or try to be funny. My favorite episodes are the ones that are serious or sad or scary. Think "Pain in the Heart" "Headless Witch in the Woods" "Mummy in the Maze" "Devil in the Details". Or where the circumstances are interesting, like "Passenger in the Oven." Did they get new writers or something? Or if they didn't, it appears as though the old ones have lost their magic touch, and maybe it's time to go hunting for some new ones.

Booth has been bothering me. I really hate how he has been treating the suspects recently. He is just being disrespectful and too much like a cliched cop on a bad TV show. He needs to be compassionate, like how he used to be.

I don't like Hannah. Not because she's dating Booth, but I just dislike her character's personality. If she was still on the show, but maybe as a squintern or something else, I would still be against her.

I feel really bad for Brennan. I feel like in every scene with Booth in it she just has this incredible sadness in her eyes. I also think she has regressed back into her ways. More Season 1 or 2 Brennan rather than last season or the season before that.

There are not enough scenes with Booth and Brennan together. They are separate for most of the hour.

There are also no cute they-are-totally-in-love moments.

I understand completely why you are no longer interested in the show. I am too. I watch now mainly out of habit and with a dim hope that maybe one little spark will fly on the show.

I miss my favorite TV show :(
Broken Daydreamer chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
FINISH IT GOD-DAMN IT!

please, please, finish it!

lol, soz, I'm crazy.

Love ya

xoxoxox
JaiW chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
No offence but; I agree! You were born evil! Lol. Um, please finish the story? Fast! Lol. I love the story, just so you know lol, and that's why I am so impatient and determined for you to finish it :) x
inkinmyheartandonthepage chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
NOOOOOOO! damn you are good! i'm adding this to my favouite stories and eagerly awaiting your next update please hurry!
imagine.life.sweeter chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
Hot, hot, very hot . . . lalalala, you make me happy!
pixiewings00 chapter 9 . 5/10/2010
Great job. I really like it so far.
BBforever23 chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
I really love this story! You have to post soon or I'm gonna go insane!(okay so maybe I already have) PPS!
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
love u lol i was wondering where this fic went so glad ur back this is awsome can't wait for more.
xoxo crazy hot
leah
MadDelight chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
evil indeed.
MadDelight chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
oy. twilight and bones should not be in the same fic together. sorry very out of character, and yet i cant stop reading. hmph.
MadDelight chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
hot and funny. i love it!