Reviews for Sweet Sorrow
NnoiIchi is a pairing I never thought of... 'cause to be honest, Nnoitra's look isn't usually what I go for... but I have come to realize that he's pretty hot! :) In a weird way~
NnoitraxIchigo... XD KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
kenni-bun bun chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
After reading a ichigo/harem story with nnoi, I totally support ichi/nnoi. Still, grimm and ichi are one of my favorite's. I really liked it and you were on point with nnoi, in my standards.
Neanim chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
it was way too cute for me recover instantly. Anyways good work!
The Unlucky Ducky chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Is there a sequel to ressurection? I can't seem to find it, what's it called?
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Loved it
A Thousand Skulz chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Omg I love it! Espeacially the fact that at the end you weren't like 'And they lived happily ever after and never fought again.' Too many stories do that. THANKIES!
CheshireeKat chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I Love your fanfics Bonnie I swear! TT Lol I Loved this and all your NnoiIchi fanfics
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Awwwww
Orion'slover chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Great fic, angst and fluff )
KaKashiisWifey chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
awww noi made my heart melt when he said he called him ichi cuz he's his only one...sooo fwuffy!
abarai-kun chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Interesting story. I'm glad Ichigo found someone that was right for him. Once again, you are a great writer. I've read quite a few of your fics, and your NnoiIchi fics are great. ;D

Your ShiroIchi fics are amazing, as well. ;D
EmpressHimiko chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
How very sweet!

I loving this pairing!
Safiiri chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Loved the story :) Sadly, I can almost see Ken going the domestic abuse route, but it's hard...I love the Ken/Ichi pairing, but Nnoi/Ichi is really really growing on me, hehe :)

I have to say...having helped 2 friends through relationships that were bad in the same way as Ken/Ichi in this story, that you did a really good job with the way Ichi was feeling. Thank you.
WereBunny87 chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
*kicks Ken* meh! Bad Kenny! You are supposed to love and care for the death strawberry! Wouldn't it have been funny...that when Kenpachi and Nnoitra fight together in the anime/manga that they were fighting over who got to bone Ichigo first? Lol! *cough* sorry...pervert here :) i love the story though! And a Tesla momma figure made me giggle...although i could totally imagine it :)...good job!