Reviews for Sweet Sorrow
GelidReya chapter 5 . 5/27
it was way too cute for me recover instantly. Anyways good work!
The Unlucky Ducky chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Is there a sequel to ressurection? I can't seem to find it, what's it called?
cary99 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Loved it
A Thousand Skulz chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Omg I love it! Espeacially the fact that at the end you weren't like 'And they lived happily ever after and never fought again.' Too many stories do that. THANKIES!
CheshireeKat chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I Love your fanfics Bonnie I swear! TT Lol I Loved this and all your NnoiIchi fanfics
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Awwwww
Orion'slover chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Great fic, angst and fluff )
KaKashiisWifey chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
awww noi made my heart melt when he said he called him ichi cuz he's his only one...sooo fwuffy!
abarai-kun chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Interesting story. I'm glad Ichigo found someone that was right for him. Once again, you are a great writer. I've read quite a few of your fics, and your NnoiIchi fics are great. ;D

Your ShiroIchi fics are amazing, as well. ;D
BokuWaHime chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
How very sweet!

I loving this pairing!
Safiiri chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Loved the story :) Sadly, I can almost see Ken going the domestic abuse route, but it's hard...I love the Ken/Ichi pairing, but Nnoi/Ichi is really really growing on me, hehe :)

I have to say...having helped 2 friends through relationships that were bad in the same way as Ken/Ichi in this story, that you did a really good job with the way Ichi was feeling. Thank you.
WereBunny87 chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
*kicks Ken* meh! Bad Kenny! You are supposed to love and care for the death strawberry! Wouldn't it have been funny...that when Kenpachi and Nnoitra fight together in the anime/manga that they were fighting over who got to bone Ichigo first? Lol! *cough* sorry...pervert here :) i love the story though! And a Tesla momma figure made me giggle...although i could totally imagine it :)...good job!
Yokiryuu chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
damn... when i read "The worst part about being with someone like Kenpachi was that Ichigo really loved him." an tear actually fell.. omg.. don't know if it also had something to do with the song I was listening to.. but...

anyway really love reading your works. XD
Xylexia chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
So sweet :3 great short story!
Xylexia chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Okay back to concerned Nnoitra...though I still wouldn't put it past him to try to take advantage of Ichigo's vulnerability.

Okay...OOC Nnoi is OOC...he'd never even THINK I love you...not even...maybe after a long relationship..maybe...lol

Lol Look at Tesla coddling Ichigo.

Ichigo is just full of surprises...for someone in love with an abusive monster and had just undergone a traumatic experience...he sure is rebounding quickly.