Reviews for Becoming Bella Swan
This girl said "I love you" to more men than I ever considered a serious possibility. Slutty much?
Who wouldn't give up on her? She just said to anothe man "I love you" while Eward sat next to her. She is trully crazy if she thinks this shit is ok.
Edward is pathetic. That bitch fucked repeatedly another man and he is ok as long as her lover didin't hurt her? Wow.
What a hoe.
maphie chapter 53 . 2/24
This is exactly how I feel after I was introduced to fanfiction. And there's no crawling out for me.
maphie chapter 46 . 2/24
Whaa? You mentioned David Lynch too ! How random. I swear I did not fast forward before I made my comment a few chapters ago. Get out of my head Flanagan!
maphie chapter 23 . 2/24
Dear Flanny, you have given me permission to flounce. I haven't. Yet. It's not in my nature to give up on a story. I'm in a book club where we read Anna Karenina, Joel Osteen and Tori Spelling's book in the same year. Thank God I only remember one of them because I read it in high school. I have a pretty strong constitution as long as the writing is good. And you're a very good writer but all this Jacob/Bella Flanagan bit is making my head spin. I'm going to read your FicRec to The Deluded to clear my head a bit and then I will dive back in!
maphie chapter 7 . 2/24
Ah Am So Confused! So trippy like a David Lynch movie.
Nedward chapter 10 . 2/22
That was nasty. Ew! I'm Team Edward! Fuck Jacob. I can't continue to read this. It's so wrong. I can't comprehend. WHY? I'M DISTRAUGHT. AAAAAHHHHHHH!
Guest chapter 53 . 12/27/2013
What the flying f*** just happened. I took me on a f***ing trip. Whoa. I feel f***ed up. I feel mental and terribly unstable. I've had a breakdown. I feel awful. This felt so flipping real. Congrats- your writing probably just f***ed me up for the rest of my life. I was so lost and so in control... Am I even making sense? Holy s***! That writing was incredibly crazy and wild. Whoa. I mean... It's fantastic and time-changing... But whoa.
I can't believe it's over. And I'm still so confused. I'm disappointed but also not... But confused. Wowza. Holy f***in world. I understand everything that happened... But I'm somehow confused still. How is this possible? So many realities... The alternate ending wasn't as final as the first. Right? I believe I'm right. Man. F***ing s***t. Great writing. Whoa.
lovleydragonfly chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
god...
tannerbree979 chapter 51 . 11/13/2013
Hahaha I finally got it & I gotta say I LOVED the story you crazy bitch;)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 53 . 10/29/2013
Very disturbing. I really thought at one point it was Swan but damn, I'm so obsessed with twilight fan fiction that if I had a break I would be like Flanigan...pretty crazy but probably true...sigh
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
I never thought I'd read the sentence, "what about if I took a crap on you..."
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2013