Reviews for Becoming Bella Swan
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 2 . 5/24
Oh my god I can't stop laughing
Zoey24 chapter 14 . 3/10
Such a great story!
AcetaBells chapter 51 . 1/27
This story was a wild ride that I could not stop reading
SlytherclawDevin chapter 40 . 1/23
I'm so fucking confused.
lulumaddux chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
I know you wrote this many new moons ago - ha but I just had to tell you that I stumbled upon it this morning and I'm laughing out loud at my desk at work and I'm only 3 chapters in. I'm loving your dark, twisted mind!
Kopec82 chapter 53 . 9/15/2016
So bella swan and Edawrd not reall
Isabela F is real but is crazy!
Please anyone clarified this for me
Thanks
Kopec82 chapter 43 . 9/15/2016
I'm soo confuse that I don't get anything
What's going on?!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/18/2016
Hahahaha he inprinted on Cum Bucket! That's gold. Thankyou!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Pink Elephants. Lol. Love this. I love the part when you ask who came up with an idea for 10 crazy people to be in a room and talk. I thought the same thing. And the pink elephant story. Fantastic
ElenaRavenWolf chapter 26 . 4/18/2016
Finally someone gets the Texas accent! I've lived in Texas for nine years and not once have I heard someone say something like howdy yes we have an accent and instead of you guys or something like that we say y'all and yes we tend to leave off the g in words ending in ing but that's it and I'm so glad someone at least understands that oh and great story by the way it is so good it even had me readin and lovin it and normally I never read anything that isn't femslash its just a preference I actually go both ways but I am having a dilemma now cuz I want to favorite it but that will break my streak of only femslash in my favorites so we'll see lol
ProditorMagnus chapter 44 . 12/21/2015
Interesting indeed. Several dozen chapters ago I started wondering if twilight vampires can type fast enough to need keyboards connected differently. I believe current accepted rate is 500 presses per second.
PineconeForest chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
Wait...what happened to the broken hand?
TwilightObsessor chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
TwilightObsessor chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
Oh, so she imagined the books...
TwilightObsessor chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
The fact that the books are real confuse me. I think the Volturi would have definitely got rid of the author and the books out of fear that should humans meet the Cullens and have read the books, they would connect the dots and thus reveal vampire's existence. Aswell as the fact that Edward's skin "heated up" in chapter 3 is impossible. This happens in humans due to blood and their natural body heat, vampires don't have their own body heat or blood; they have venom. I really like the concept of the story however :)
4,898 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »