Reviews for Becoming Bella Swan
archy12 chapter 27 . 2/13
No! Why didn't she choose to change and be done with it once for all?
archy12 chapter 26 . 2/13
What, again? Can't she catch a break?
archy12 chapter 24 . 2/13
Okay, this was kind of funny, especially the last sentence with the warning. :D
archy12 chapter 23 . 2/13
Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel...
archy12 chapter 21 . 2/13
Hmm, I am not sure I can think of this as a parody. It's quite painful, emotionally (and sometimes physically).
archy12 chapter 9 . 2/12
Oh my, this is becoming serious. Well, it already was but...this gives me the shivers.
archy12 chapter 4 . 2/12
Was that real or another hallucination? ;)
archy12 chapter 3 . 2/12
Was Jacob in wolf form when Jessica saw him?
Wow, she has a whole other life as Mrs Flanagan, doesn't she?
archy12 chapter 2 . 2/12
I see now why it's dark comedy! :)
archy12 chapter 1 . 2/12
Oh, I see. Well, I have wanted to read this story for years, but this time I definitely will!
So, which is the real Bella?
JoyfulSky67 chapter 1 . 1/16
this was so weird! still trying to decide whether I truly liked it or fell down the rabbit hole and had to claw my way out. I had to finish it, so intrigue was definitely present. I did like it. but buuut it was so full of layers I'm still letting them stew I suppose.
nitefang chapter 32 . 12/4/2017
Forget boiling pots; I’m starting to lean toward spontaneous human combustion. I thrive (and wither) on speculation, in real life and in fictional stories, and I honey to God have no idea where this is going.
nitefang chapter 24 . 12/4/2017
“Breaking Dawn”—I haven’t laughed this hard at something I read in so long, fam. I can’t even cope.
nitefang chapter 19 . 12/4/2017
My brain is like a pot of unwatched water on the stove. Whenever I look, everthing’s just peachy, but the moment I think I’ve got a handle on things, it just boils over. This is a gloriously-written trainwreck that I can’t follow but one I also can’t stop chasing. I don’t know whether to hate you or adore you for it, but ultimately, just take this confused loathing as a high compliment.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/17/2017
I'm aware you wrote this years ago. But somehow I hope you still get justifications for reviews. I could kill you for imprinting Jacob, but really, Edward under the bed is just too fucking funny. I hope you read this and get a laugh out of it again.
4,914 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »