Reviews for Becoming Bella Swan
nitefang chapter 32 . 12/4
Forget boiling pots; I’m starting to lean toward spontaneous human combustion. I thrive (and wither) on speculation, in real life and in fictional stories, and I honey to God have no idea where this is going.
nitefang chapter 24 . 12/4
“Breaking Dawn”—I haven’t laughed this hard at something I read in so long, fam. I can’t even cope.
nitefang chapter 19 . 12/4
My brain is like a pot of unwatched water on the stove. Whenever I look, everthing’s just peachy, but the moment I think I’ve got a handle on things, it just boils over. This is a gloriously-written trainwreck that I can’t follow but one I also can’t stop chasing. I don’t know whether to hate you or adore you for it, but ultimately, just take this confused loathing as a high compliment.
I'm aware you wrote this years ago. But somehow I hope you still get justifications for reviews. I could kill you for imprinting Jacob, but really, Edward under the bed is just too fucking funny. I hope you read this and get a laugh out of it again.
Okay
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 2 . 5/24
Oh my god I can't stop laughing
Zoey24 chapter 14 . 3/10
Such a great story!
AcetaBells chapter 51 . 1/27
This story was a wild ride that I could not stop reading
SlytherclawDevin chapter 40 . 1/23
I'm so fucking confused.
lulumaddux chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
I know you wrote this many new moons ago - ha but I just had to tell you that I stumbled upon it this morning and I'm laughing out loud at my desk at work and I'm only 3 chapters in. I'm loving your dark, twisted mind!
Kopec82 chapter 53 . 9/15/2016
So bella swan and Edawrd not reall
Isabela F is real but is crazy!
Please anyone clarified this for me
Thanks
Kopec82 chapter 43 . 9/15/2016
I'm soo confuse that I don't get anything
What's going on?!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/18/2016
Hahahaha he inprinted on Cum Bucket! That's gold. Thankyou!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Pink Elephants. Lol. Love this. I love the part when you ask who came up with an idea for 10 crazy people to be in a room and talk. I thought the same thing. And the pink elephant story. Fantastic
ElenaRavenWolf chapter 26 . 4/18/2016
Finally someone gets the Texas accent! I've lived in Texas for nine years and not once have I heard someone say something like howdy yes we have an accent and instead of you guys or something like that we say y'all and yes we tend to leave off the g in words ending in ing but that's it and I'm so glad someone at least understands that oh and great story by the way it is so good it even had me readin and lovin it and normally I never read anything that isn't femslash its just a preference I actually go both ways but I am having a dilemma now cuz I want to favorite it but that will break my streak of only femslash in my favorites so we'll see lol
4,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »