Reviews for Becoming Bella Swan
Kopec82 chapter 53 . 9/15
So bella swan and Edawrd not reall
Isabela F is real but is crazy!
Please anyone clarified this for me
Thanks
Kopec82 chapter 43 . 9/15
I'm soo confuse that I don't get anything
What's going on?!
Hahahaha he inprinted on Cum Bucket! That's gold. Thankyou!
Pink Elephants. Lol. Love this. I love the part when you ask who came up with an idea for 10 crazy people to be in a room and talk. I thought the same thing. And the pink elephant story. Fantastic
ElenaRavenWolf chapter 26 . 4/18
Finally someone gets the Texas accent! I've lived in Texas for nine years and not once have I heard someone say something like howdy yes we have an accent and instead of you guys or something like that we say y'all and yes we tend to leave off the g in words ending in ing but that's it and I'm so glad someone at least understands that oh and great story by the way it is so good it even had me readin and lovin it and normally I never read anything that isn't femslash its just a preference I actually go both ways but I am having a dilemma now cuz I want to favorite it but that will break my streak of only femslash in my favorites so we'll see lol
ProditorMagnus chapter 44 . 12/21/2015
Interesting indeed. Several dozen chapters ago I started wondering if twilight vampires can type fast enough to need keyboards connected differently. I believe current accepted rate is 500 presses per second.
PineconeForest chapter 11 . 12/1/2015
Wait...what happened to the broken hand?
TwilightObsessor chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
TwilightObsessor chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
Oh, so she imagined the books...
TwilightObsessor chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
The fact that the books are real confuse me. I think the Volturi would have definitely got rid of the author and the books out of fear that should humans meet the Cullens and have read the books, they would connect the dots and thus reveal vampire's existence. Aswell as the fact that Edward's skin "heated up" in chapter 3 is impossible. This happens in humans due to blood and their natural body heat, vampires don't have their own body heat or blood; they have venom. I really like the concept of the story however :)
Kelly chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Omfg -falls over laughing and snorting- this is fucking BRILLIANT! I can't stop laughing and my stomach hurts and there are tears. Just amazing.
elenalena chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Happy birthday BellaFlan! Hope you're having an awesome day! In love, love, love with all your fics! When someone asks me for a humorous fic rec, I always remwmber this one. I could laugh over and over reading this! Hope you write more this year!
korijarrells chapter 23 . 4/25/2015
Im so friggin confused. I dont wanna keep reading but I hate not finishing a book. I guess I dont understand the comedy of it either... to me its more immaturity.
pinkelephants chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
pink elephant's like when Dumboo got drunk and saw pink elephants.
starlineshine chapter 37 . 3/31/2015
I am so confused. Like, what the fuck is going on? I knew there wouldn't be much of a plot when I started reading, and yeah, I was a little turned off when Bella started fucking everything with a dick, but...
Sigh. What the fuck.