Reviews for Becoming Bella Swan
BelieveItOrNot chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
"She wasn't going to miss this for anything in the world. I wouldn't let her miss this." - awwww, tenderness between the personalities. yay! I love that she let Swan have this.

But OMG Breaking Dawn. Renesmee.

"Fuck, if you don't like a fanfic, then don't read it. No one is holding a gun to your head. And if they are, include it in your review. I'll call the fucking police for you."Best response ever. I never want to forget this. I'm going to quote you on this. :D
BelieveItOrNot chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
Okay. So, she's jumping through memories. Maybe because she's healing. Edward knows more than he lets on? But she has to remember for herself? Or else Edward isn't real. But I think he is real in some form.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 21 . 7/23/2013
I teared up in this chapter. :'(

I forgot to tell you in a previous review that I think you nailed Alice's voice.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Is there a third personality? Or is there one personality hallucinating? That seems more accurate. Unless the two personalities are hallucinating.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
I love that White Rabbit song. I haven't heard it in so long. :)

"Now fuck my lilliputian pussy!" - applause.

Okay, so is she hallucinating Jake or the hospital voices? hmmmmmmmmmmm
BelieveItOrNot chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
The lion is having a cow. :D

So, are there three of them? I don't feel THAT confused until you ask me if I'm confused in the author's note.

hmm, someone threatened to rip Bella open. She's going to have to remember the details of that, I think.

I keep thinking Bella Swan is going to resurface and freak out about where she is and who she's with. And I think she thinks she's still a virgin.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
okay, so if he changes her maybe she'll be cured. But will she be Bella Flannagan or Bella Swan? And if all of this is fantasy, then what happens?

I can't wait to know.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
What's Edward going to think of this?
BelieveItOrNot chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
She really did hit below the belt. She's kind of right though. I don't feel sorry for him.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Eek, did something worse happen to Bella in the woods than a break up?

And... "What if Hemmingway had killed himself with a pen?" - Hi, I love your brain.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
aw, poor Bella. This one was sad. :(
BelieveItOrNot chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
her panties are like a Japanese school girl. lol

"I felt like I was hypnotizing a chicken." lmao, When I say I'm laughing, I actually mean literally out loud, not an inner smile or a courtesy chuckle. (I like alliteration, too)

slop hole, that's sexy.

Bella has the magic touch. Your last lines are amazing every time.

Look, I honestly think that humor is the hardest genre to write. I tried once. You do it so naturally and make it look easy. That is dishonest, you know? It's crazy-hard. (Not a euphemism.)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
I like this version of Edward a lot. He's flirty and sexy.

You're right, canon Bella just didn't see it. He's a sneaky one.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
So much laughing and snickering.

The biggest cock she had ever seen in person. lol, Bella Swan!

Poor Jake crying. :( He shouldn't have come.

Maybe I'm feeling sorry for the pink elephant, but I can't help it. He cried.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
"Author's Note: Isabella Flanagan's hallucinations always were and always will be the property of Stephenie Meyer. Isabella Flanagan is the property of Bella Swan's hallucinations...therefore also the property of Stephenie Meyer."

So, this must be code for Hurry up and read 'cause I'm pulling to publish.

PS. don't think I've ever quoted an author's note as part of my review before.

Uh-oh, is she going to get her Jacob love triangle?
4,968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »