Reviews for Becoming Bella Swan
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
OMG poor Jake!
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
wow, she's playing the role to a t though lol
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
I like crazy Bella, she's hilarious
That One Angry Hobbit chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
wow, she really is off her rocker
DayAnnKnight chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
AWW...Finally got my fix...Cant wait until the update...As always beautifuly written...Please Update soon...

Happy Writing, well in your case Happy Smutting! LOL

~D~
GraceJuneBlack chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
awesome. ]
MissAnneFromBelgium chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
Ok I read this completely and I am waiting for more..

I need to know how it will turn and how it will end up

X Anne
HeatherSydneyAUS chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
BellaFlan,

Im not a book writer or a editor or anything but let me just say WELL DONE! that would a wonderful chapter, so well written! I was emotional for both Bella's! If you ever publish a book - im so buying it!

take care!
wordslinger chapter 21 . 1/20/2010
Yes, the sun is rising for Bella. But it she in China or the US? Poor thing. I guess it could be setting too.
Katara97 chapter 21 . 1/20/2010
Wow. Beautiful.
Ruby Jean chapter 21 . 1/20/2010
Ah, you are crafty! I am so loving the last few chapters...loving them! I guess that is the curse of fan fic...not being able to read the whole thing at once. I was lost in the middle, kinda like Bella, but now I get it...I think? Great chapter..short but sweet...so many answers...so many more questions. And...I love previews!
barefootduchess chapter 21 . 1/20/2010
I love the way your mind works... totally plausible... it's exactly how I would have written it. Perfection.
JasiHT chapter 21 . 1/20/2010
*jumps up and down* You don't understand how excited I was when I got the email saying Chapter 21 was posted. Can't wait for the next one!
untraceabel chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
"Get naked. Make me forget that I'm a crazy bitch. Fuck the crazy out of me."

Sounds better than any meds I've ever been on. I have to say that I like Bella Flanagan so much more than Bella Swan. Here's what's weird. I got all pissed off at BS for lusting after Jake when she knows damn well that her heart belongs to Edward,(she's still using the poor kid without any regard for his feelings) BUT... I really want BF to be with Jake.

Flanagan is awesome. She's funny and strong and doesnt take no for an answer. She was a little rough on Jake, making him take her meds. I hope his wolfy metabolism took care of it.

Nice job on the lemon! Sexy as hell.

Tracy
ilikechocolatemilktoo chapter 20 . 1/16/2010
awesome! honestly i'm on team flanigan but my personality is more like swan's hm i guess i just love bitchy characters
4,968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 312 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 .. Last Next »