Reviews for Becoming Bella Swan
RosieDog chapter 10 . 11/19/2009
Best Chapter yet!
Rosie chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I love this chapter but I hate dumauriers.
BellaFlan chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Can I review myself? Neat. Which Bella am I now?
TishPhoenix chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
Wow intense chapter hun, I almost feel bad for eddie boy, almost lol :D

The site is down unfortunately but once it is up the charecter bio will be up and going :D your rec will be on as planned:D I'll send on the love hun! Great job on the chapter...

Shapiro is starting to get on my nerves worse then Gerandy LOL!
untraceabel chapter 11 . 11/15/2009
OMG this chapter was INSANE (in the best way possible) Damn that Edward Cullen! How dare he interrupt true lust.

Well, I guess it sort of balances things out for Jake and Bella. He got his the first time around, although it wasn't quite what either of them wanted. At least Bella found release this time. I thought she was going to burst into flames for awhile there.

I am so glad that Ms. Swan did not show up. That would have been worse than Eddie Boy dragging her off of Jake's hot bod right in the middle of the deed.

I loved the description of Jake's transformation. It sounded excruciating. And speaking of unbearable pain...

What sort of torment will Jake put himself through now that he's seriously injured Bella? He just can't catch a break can he.

Thanks for another fantastic chapter! Keep 'em coming (pun intended)

Tracy
House of the Moon chapter 10 . 11/14/2009
dude. i luv how fucked up this story is! i pretty much hate bella/edward unless it's in twilight so i'm glad you had bella and jake have sex! what said to edward about bella being a whiney little slut was true! and edward's a tease. i'm sorry but, and as everyone knows, i'm team jacob. i know your team edward but cant you agree that edward can be a little annoying? i mean, its the same thing over and over and over... "oh no bella, we cant i could kill you" blah blah blah! now if she were with jacob... or jasper... it would be different because they aren't as self-loathing as edward. anyway i love your story, keep on updatin!
untraceabel chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
WooHoo! Thanks for dedicating this chapter to me (and others) OMG I loved it.

"Hey Jacob, thanks for coming,"

I had to bite my pillow to keep from laughing outloud and waking up my roommate.

"Jake's eyes are glistening and haunted with bruised shadows. He's so innocent and vulnerable"

That tugged at my heart, poor kid. What he must have gone through, beating himself up after his last visit with naughty Bella. At least she makes it worth the guilt this time around.

Oh, wait. We didn't get the whole experience here now did we. Hmm... no condom... Coitus interruptus... a teenage boy that has already demonstrated just how much control he has not to mention he's a virgin... Sounds like Bella Flanagan may have screwed things up even better than she thought.

I certainly hope so. I can't wait to find out how Eddie Boy handles this. He is gonna be pissed!
Charlotte Webber chapter 10 . 11/12/2009
First of all I LOVED THE TITLE! but you already knew that didn't you.

"You pull that multiple personality shit with me too, you know. Bella Swan appeared on the walk over here, don't you remember?"

Oh... cool so do we get to hear what Bella Swan said to Jake? I hope she didn't mess with him too much. (Jake is probably going to feel bad about what just happened as it is) If she went all "just friends" on him I'll scream!

I loved Jake's description

"You're just two sides of the same coin. When you think you're Bella Swan, you act too vulnerable and timid. Bella Flanagan is the opposite, unbreakable and pushy. It's like you've polarized and separated. you're still you though."

Awesome chapter!
TishPhoenix chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
WOW, that was some chapter hun :D Loved it :D
SoundsLikeAPersonalProblem chapter 10 . 11/11/2009
woot lol i loved it
Charlotte Webber chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
I loved the opening dialogue between Bella and Edward. I like your Edward quite a bit more than the original. At least yours has a sense of humor.

I agree with Bella F. “The self loathing monster with a soul act has been done before, and done much better.”

And this, I absolutely loved this…

"I loved you more then I knew I was capable of. But the girl you loved died the day you left. This bitch is what's left and she despises you, Edward. Everything about you except your body.”

GO BELLA! YEAH!

It’s funny how someone that loved the Twilight series enough to read all four books MULTIPLE times could be so impatient with the protagonists.

Thanks for making Edward and Bella’s characters so likeable.
TishPhoenix chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
Wow I liked seeing how you wrote the trapped version of Bella in this chapter as well as her need for brains...

to bad there isn't some wizard of twilight out there that she could skip down the yellow brick road to and ask for a brain... or would that lead Bella Flanangan to scream in a group session with the Elephant people that she's "melting!"

I doubt that would go over well... lol
EmberIce22 chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
Oh my holy fucking shit! You are by far the fuck-awesomest funniest writer I have ever had the pleasue of reading! On the downside now my husband has joined my kids in the whole sending overly concerned looks in my direction! I am loving the shit out of your version of Bella.
EmberIce22 chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Fan-fucking-tastic! My kids keep shooting me strange looks everytime I start laughing! And give me back my god-damn pink elephant! Lol ;-) I'm loving it, and I love your take on group therapy.
Kathryn E Elizabeth chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
Now you're starting to fuck with my head! I like it ;p
4,968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 319 326 327 328 329 330 331 .. Last Next »