Reviews for Becoming Bella Swan
TishPhoenix chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
oh lordy! LOL believe it or not its making more sense, which is strange because most of it is nonsense, whic I love lol Ironic?.. You got my brain working too, what is hemmingway really did kill himself with a pen? LOL!
untraceabel chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
The advantage of being a crazy person is ranting is just status quo.

How very true!

So beautiful, so sweet and cold. M, he was like chocolate mint. That was the smell and almost the taste. I wondered if he tasted like chocolate mint everywhere?

I think I have a new favorite candy...

Author's Note: Shit this is dirty! Reviews make Bella bolder.

I may just sign out and leave a ton of anonymous reviews... I want to see just how bold Bella can be.
untraceabel chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
This is my favorite chapter so far. Jacob is so perfect. I love how awkward and shy he is. I'll bet he's still wondering what the hell happened.

I felt so bad for him when Bella told him it was "a mistake" poor kid! I hope she didn't scar him for life.

I also hope we see Jacob again soon.

It's hard to believe this was your first lemon. You wrote it like a real pro. (Please take that as a compliment) hehe
untraceabel chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
CLASSIC!

I turned to the woman on my left. "Do you feel like you may disappear?" She started screaming.

The White Coats entered the room...See what I mean? Pink fucking elephant.

LMAO! (again) I've actually been in group therapy and it really is like that. One chick ran around with a little hand mirror so she could be sure she existed.
untraceabel chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I reread this story from the beginning waiting for chapter 8 to show up. It's even better the second time around.

I feel sorry for Bella F's son Ethan. For his sake I hope he's just a figment of Bella Swan's imagination.
Charlotte Webber chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
"Bella Swan's phone, Bella Flanagan speaking."… This is a great line! It sums up the whole dilemma.

I loved the way you wrote Alice’s dialogue! It was spot on perfect. I swear it could have come straight out of SM’s books.

I have to know… why indeed does Bella Swan have Emmett’s number?

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Bella Flanagan had an “encounter” with Emmett. But Swan? Never. (although it happens all the time in FF)

Hm… I wouldn’t mind reading about Flanagan and Emmett… I wonder if he tastes like chocolate mint too?
TishPhoenix chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
Better than Whisker biscuit or Squish Mitten...IDK...your right tho they are lol!

love the chapter I had a feeling this was coming tho :Danxious to read more :D
Charlotte Webber chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
Quantum Leap fan? You betcha!

Poor Edward. I'd feel sorry for Bella, but she's having too much fun.
Charlotte Webber chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
"If Bella Swan is real then you exist as part of her, and every part of Bella Swan is loved by me. If Isabella Flanagan is real, then I exist as part of you. Still I am yours."

I loved Edward's crazy, romantic logic.
Charlotte Webber chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
I loved the two-cent tour and Bella's description of the four different wards. Priceless!
Charlotte Webber chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
Here's a review so you wont go crazy...

I loved your disclaimer and this line...

Lola's not really a lesbian - she's just afraid of men and I like alliteration.

This Bella has got to be the funniest I've ever read.
Charlotte Webber chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
I'm laughing so hard it hurts. I was going to quote some of my favorite lines from this chapter in my review, but when I read my list of cut-n-pastes I realized I pretty much copied the entire chapter.

I love it!
Charlotte Webber chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh man, I can already tell I'm going to LOVE this story. Crazy Bella is awesome! Great description of a psych ward BTW. I adore authors that take the time and do the research to get the details right.

(Google is my best friend!)
Muffy chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I love this. Wow RS ur talented beeatch! send me more xo
RosieDog chapter 6 . 10/29/2009