Reviews for Becoming Bella Swan
lovleydragonfly chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
god...
tannerbree979 chapter 51 . 11/13/2013
Hahaha I finally got it & I gotta say I LOVED the story you crazy bitch;)
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 53 . 10/29/2013
Very disturbing. I really thought at one point it was Swan but damn, I'm so obsessed with twilight fan fiction that if I had a break I would be like Flanigan...pretty crazy but probably true...sigh
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
I never thought I'd read the sentence, "what about if I took a crap on you..."
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Love this!
IccaSpriggs chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
I only have one complaint. It's 3am and I need to go to bed. I also need to continue to read.
Why do you have to write such a great story? I have to give up for now, but I will be back.
I like that they are beginning to share the mind. And I like having a few more answers to the constant questions.
IccaSpriggs chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
I see what you did there. Teehee.
This is just too wonderful.
IccaSpriggs chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Hahaha! This is to much.
I love it!
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I have no idea why I haven't read this yet. I feel ashamed because I feel like I've been missing out. This is going to be fun.
elenalena chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Darn... I tried leaving a comment on the last two chappies, but ff.n won't let me... seems like I've already left my reviews in the past... yea...this is my 3rd...maybe 4th time reading this fab fic!
McNiken chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
this is fucking fabulous. and 'great book, shitty movie'? are you seriously think so? because I AM! and not many people agree with me at this point. love it! much! thank you! :)
NightSurroundsMe chapter 51 . 8/26/2013
OMFUCKINGG! Wait, that's not right, but all I could come up with after I just accidentally deleted my super long statement of everlasting LUV for you and BBS.
I'm a newbie so I'm really late to the party.
Seriously, thank you!
Avrildulac chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I just finished reading Becoming Bella Swan and I loved it! What a great premise. I loved being so confused and figuring out along the way what was going on. Seriously, what a wonderful retelling of after Edward left, i loved the non canon Bella and Flanagan and her snark- just great! Am going to read Stigmata Tomato now!
Philodice chapter 51 . 7/26/2013
Hah. I knew you were a crazy bitch. I can't believe I finished that story.
(These statements in no way imply I didn't enjoy the story, and they do not intend to flame or degrade your awesomeness in any way.)
Philodice chapter 50 . 7/26/2013
Now I'm contemplating astral projection and/or multiple universes.
4,898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »