Reviews for Becoming Bella Swan
Philodice chapter 43 . 7/26/2013
You are one crazy bitch.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 51 . 7/24/2013
Ah, well, it really was just that simple. Real life girl and dream girl. I have to say I loved the ride, the mystery, the philosophizing, book, author, poet allusions, and the interestig-unique-only-Bellaflan's turns of phrase.

Thank you for the thought-provoking, crazy dream madness of a story. Such a page-turner. I'm so glad you're writing original fic. Can't wait to read some of it.

And... what are these other chapters, here?
BelieveItOrNot chapter 50 . 7/24/2013
ahhh, you're killing me, smalls.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 48 . 7/24/2013
okay, another crazy and totally wrong theory, but what if this is all that she's going through during her three day transformation?
BelieveItOrNot chapter 46 . 7/24/2013
" Who is more likely to be real at a mental hospital, a mental patient or a vampire?" lol

I do question if Edward is a vampire, though. Maybe there's human Edward (the one the doctor admits to) and dream Edward. (I don't know why I'm bothering with the theorizing again. I suck.)

Poor Flanagan. :'( Maybe that isn't real, either though.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 45 . 7/24/2013
There's an argument that DID isn't real. That it's a made up disorder and that people who have it, or claim to have it, are faking. Do you have any thoughts on this? I have no idea really because I haven't researched the subject closely enough, nor do I know anyone who has it. People who do know others who have it claim it is very real.

My universe confuses me, Flanny. ;)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 44 . 7/24/2013
Time wrinkles.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 43 . 7/24/2013
aw man this is so crazy. I love it!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 34 . 7/24/2013
"I don't have the soggiest." lol

Jasper! That ass.

Your mind is a wondrous place. Thank you for letting me dive in.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 33 . 7/24/2013
I love the alternate reality thing going on. And I love Gregory. (even though he wasn't a presence in this chapter, I wanted to say that.)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
Whoa. This is such a twisty ride. I loved this chapter! Flanny may hate philosophy, but I don't. :)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 30 . 7/24/2013
oh dear
BelieveItOrNot chapter 29 . 7/24/2013
Okay so I was wrong about edward flanagan. I suck at theories.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
Edward Flanagan! Now,would the real Edward please stand up?

Edward Flanagan is real, and they have kids. But will it come down to Bella choosing to live in her real world or fake world?
BelieveItOrNot chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
"She wasn't going to miss this for anything in the world. I wouldn't let her miss this." - awwww, tenderness between the personalities. yay! I love that she let Swan have this.

But OMG Breaking Dawn. Renesmee.

"Fuck, if you don't like a fanfic, then don't read it. No one is holding a gun to your head. And if they are, include it in your review. I'll call the fucking police for you."Best response ever. I never want to forget this. I'm going to quote you on this. :D
4,877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »