Reviews for The Whole Truth, A Sweeney Todd Story
Charmingly-Evil chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
hey sage i was bored so i went to your profile. i remember when you first started to write this! actually you did do a great job. it is well written. are you ever going to update again?

Lydia :)
Enough is never enough chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
Awesome read, ingenious, you really need to write more.
Sweenett 4evs chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
Cool story, i like it. it is very descriptive and gave me the shivers when i read the first chapter. i love it. please please please write more. PLEASE!
Charmingly-Evil chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
ok, well...hm. il give u the negative points first.

a bit ooc ( out of charecter), i think sweeney announced his love for her a litle early. maybe, just a suggestion mrs. lovett can piss sweeney off. he trys 2 hurt her, she calims that he loves ehr n he can say he neva did ( but really he did) n said he was just using her 4 the sex? suggestion...

positive: it was well written, spelling n grammer was good! very descriptive, and the ideas were good.

lydia
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Yay. Great Chapter

Please Update Soon

Aw Your delaying the sweenet love ah well it just makes me want to read it more.

Emma

:D

XoXo
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
OMG cliff hanger i'm gonna go and read the next chappie now i hope MR. T saves her.

Love the story talk to u soon i hope.

Emma.

:D

XoXo
Charmingly-Evil chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
C? AT LEAST IM QUICKKER AT REVIEWING! BTW U STILL Haven't reviewed. don't 4get the chip
Charmingly-Evil chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
wow sage, just read it. so u did change that scene. wow. u could have told me! anyway lets se. i rate it 7 OUT OF 10 COZ GUESS WAT? THE STORY WAS ONLY OK! honestly, my story was worth a lot more then a 7 from u. anyway post the next chapter soon and REVIEW MY STORYS!

the slightly insane lydia
HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
SAGE! How could you end it like that! You and your stupid cliff hangers! I'm really proud of you though, that smutt scene was pretty good...*nudge, nudge* Emma's proud to I think. Is there more, there is isn't there, you wouldn't just leave it like that, would you? Oh well, thanks for the smutt, you made my day!

Lots of love, HaPPyBuBBleBuRSTer! XD
Ms Shay X Pear chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Was an enjoyable read.

Liked the Sweenett bit of course lol

I had written some Sweenett myself...

Only criticism is that some of the scenes needed a bit more description.

Gosh Ill be very mad if Pirelli lays a hand on Mrs Lovett! Cocky prick. Lol.

Be interesting to see where it goes...
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wicked this is awesome so far sage

love the god knows wat they did 2 him in australia bit

is this gonna be a sweenet story.

Please update soon

From Emma
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
yay sage, good job 4 finally posting the story. and remmbering the dvd! so now uv got ur first review. now review my story! though i should hopefully have the next chapter up 2nite. keep on writting, i'll think of wat 2 write 4 the next chapter soon.