Reviews for Small Beginnings
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
i like it i would like more if you have it somewhere
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
It's so cute to see raven stumble about c:

this is awesome!... you're awesome C:
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
I still hold out hope that this'll get updated one day
looneytails chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Oh dear, this is magnificent. I know there have been years since you've updated this, but a girl can hope.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
i immediately saw the reference to Polgara(it made me smile).
Madbunnyrabbit chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I really like this story and I hope you'll update it when you find the time.
TheDreamChaser chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Amazing. Can't wait for Robin and Raven to meet.

update soon when you can.
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
You know, it's very interesting to me see how different authors pick, choose and create their Batman & co, so to speak. Alfred is Alfred, but Wayne Manor and Batman himself seem warmer than is often portrayed and that then colors everything.

Raven's reaction to Robin and Batman's antagonism should be quite interesting.
spikemyangel chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
i could only vaguely recall the 1st chapter, but after reading it , i fell in love with it again, and was very pleased with the 2nd chapter as well _ I like how a younger Raven, not familiar with earth, perceives the world and those around her. i can't wait to read more, and i'm really looking forward to the arrival of Robin.
CraneLee chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Lovelovelove the concept of this story. I think ppl forget that Raven knows about as much about earth as... well, Starfire. I love her being both naive and independent. Her view and personality is perfect.

Please update again real soon!

P.S. The Hebrew idea is great, stick with it :D
animallover12 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
AWWW! good job XD!
TTRaven4Ever chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Oh the amelia Bedilia nod is when Alfred says he 'drew Raven a bath.' Man, I loved those books when I was younger!

I love how well Raven gets along with Bruce and Alfred! It makes them seem like a little family of 3..So cute! Please update soon!
Absentia chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
This chapter was absurdly, warm, fuzzy and cuddly. How is it that Alfred always has that effect? Man, I love him. You captured him brilliantly.
AbyssalDaemon chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Having just encountered this story I have to say that I'm already hooked on it. The way that you portrayed Raven in this was excellent, with her sense of 'alieness', and being a stranger in a strange lad despite it basically being the modern world you managed to make it feel somewhat like alien world in writing.

And you got that nice mix of hardness and gentle compassion when it comes to kids with Batman. I do hope to see more of this.
Kousagi-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Aw... Raven's so cute... I'm really looking forward to see what happens next!