Reviews for Small Beginnings
MoodyandBroody chapter 4 . 10/10
asome cool book
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 5 . 4/24
What an amazing story. You captured Raven's character in such a unique and beautiful way. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this story!
BlueLion chapter 5 . 4/24
There's a number of characteristics that make this short novel outstanding.
First off, it's a caring chara study of Raven, one of my fav charas in Teen Titans.
Then you use present tense, instead of past tense like in most other stories on ffnet.
Using that tense reminds me of the Hunger Games trilogy, and it works here just as well, emphasizing the plot with compelling forcefulness ...
But you don't stop there, what's most fascinating is the extensive richness of vocabulary. It elevates the narration to near lyrical quality.
Seldom I've read something so enjoyable and fastidious on ffnet. This is not your run-of-the-mill-fanfiction, "Small beginnings" is literature.
Therefore I've got no other choice than add the story to my community list. If you've got any objection to the story being included in my list, please let me know. If you're interested I can send you the list URL via PM.
I hope this will not be last work you published, I'm looking forward to what you create henceforth!
notdeadyet1 chapter 5 . 4/18
Love it.
silverwolfwarrior13 chapter 5 . 4/17
Omg that was a wondeful story! So glad you updated! Thank you! Thank you!
kzannaf chapter 5 . 4/17
I'm so excited since it hasn't been updated in a while, can't wait for the next one
Xaphrin chapter 5 . 4/17
This is amazing. I am so glad I got to read it in its entirety! It was beautifully written and paced perfectly. I loved all of the little quirks and nuances that you put in there, and just how smoothly everything flowed. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
scorpioneldar chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
i like it i would like more if you have it somewhere
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
It's so cute to see raven stumble about c:

this is awesome!... you're awesome C:
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
I still hold out hope that this'll get updated one day
looneytails chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Oh dear, this is magnificent. I know there have been years since you've updated this, but a girl can hope.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
i immediately saw the reference to Polgara(it made me smile).
Madbunnyrabbit chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I really like this story and I hope you'll update it when you find the time.
TheDreamChaser chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Amazing. Can't wait for Robin and Raven to meet.

update soon when you can.
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
You know, it's very interesting to me see how different authors pick, choose and create their Batman & co, so to speak. Alfred is Alfred, but Wayne Manor and Batman himself seem warmer than is often portrayed and that then colors everything.

Raven's reaction to Robin and Batman's antagonism should be quite interesting.