Reviews for Magic Moment
icaughtkira chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I know I said there was nothing to say...but Ive come down (only a bit) from that amazing emotional high, and I did think of something to say.

When I read the beginning of the last chapter, I thought that we were only going to get the afterward, and I didn't even mind. Because it was so wonderful. 'Wow' I thought. 'This is something special and beautiful.'

But then the rest, was just as wonderful, just as beautiful. And...I just can't believe how amazing that was.

And NOW I've said all I have to say. I hope you don't mind my second coming.
NOWONAO3 chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
FINALLY! Now we got some real Malec fluff! My friend is so going to be grinning when she reads this! Loved the ending by the way~!
Lacie C chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
Ah, I just seem to keep wanting more and more :D SO GOOD.
icaughtkira chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
Oh dear god, my god my god. This would have been worth waiting years for, and I'm not kidding.

I was crying and grinning throughout the whole thing. Tears are running down my face right now. I am with Alec here. I can barely describe how amazing this was. His words did as good a job as I could do.

I love these two, and I was so happy for them. It was...agh I can't even explain.

The out of order sequencing was brilliant. So amazing, amazing, amazing. I could gush forever, but I think that would only cheapen this, because there is really nothing to say.

You should be very, very proud of this.
rednblack-cat chapter 34 . 3/14/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

EP!

!

okay, so you just pretty much made my day :D :P

anyways... as beautiful as always :)

reading this was a good way to spend the last day of my break before i have to go back to school... bleh.. school... -.-

well, yeah i think the first few bits kinda explain pretty nicely how i felt bout this chapter :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

rednblack-cat
deduceyourheartout chapter 33 . 3/12/2010
ah!

i'm so looking forward to the next chapter! :D
rae2009 chapter 33 . 3/5/2010
but but but nu! update SOON please! you said it'd be this chappie! ohh so not cool...but whatev just update soon! i love it!
allendoll chapter 33 . 3/2/2010
i love it so much cant wait for the next thank for writing this
ShortLikeMe chapter 33 . 2/23/2010
You almost made me cry 'No!' when it ended.

Pretty please update!
taylor chapter 33 . 2/19/2010
NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER!

ooh and also the next chapter of "when the ball drops" please :)

i lovve all your stories babey, keep it up,

xox
CowCowCachoo chapter 33 . 2/17/2010
To me this is the best pairing in the book and definitely not enough people ar ewriting for it. Loved every single chapter and Im not even joking.
Wishing Well's Remorse chapter 33 . 2/15/2010
I can't make up my mind about whether I hate you or love you for stopping and having us wait. If you don't mind my asking (merely because I've only just found this now, in its near complete stage), how often do you post?

Is it weekly,or monthly? Perhaps sporadically? I would love to know when to check in again.

-Z
TheLadyPendragon chapter 33 . 2/10/2010
I really like this - even if it is just a heck of a lot of foreplay, leading up to "the magic moment". xD I mean, even full on smut is sweet with Malec, for some reason. They're just a sweet couple. :D And, after careful deliberation and much fanfic reading, I've come to the conclusion that you're my favorite Malec writer (aside from CC, of course, though I do wish she had a Malec centered book). :D Seriously, I've read Magic Moment, CCHS, and a few others. Yum, Malec~!
Melisa chapter 33 . 2/9/2010
Is that really the end? Because if so, it was very anticlimatic.
Incomparable-Insanity chapter 33 . 2/6/2010
Oh. My.

You really do need to update soon. I've more or less paused in reading your 'Call Me' - because, well, I haven't finished the third book. Utter laziness, and I didn't want to spoil myself. So yeah.

But you really do need to continue this one, or rather, update soon. You're a beautiful writer, and I love how you make it seem as if Magnus and Alec are really this natural - I mean, you're getting them perfectly. If I knew better, I would've really thought that this happened. Or will happen, if ever Cassandra Clare decides to write something remotely explicit for these two. : )
586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »