Reviews for For the Best
Annienygma chapter 1 . 3/7
Ooh, I like this one! Not graphic, but definitely rich. Thanks!
ihearttheTARDIS chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Reviews make you happy? Happy endings make US happy! So write one, and be quick about it!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase.

It'll be much too depressing otherwise. Much, much too depressing.
Aiwendil1 chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
I like this. Expecially the negative ending, as I'd imagine every happy ending to be hugely out of character for the doctor. And really, living till the end of the universe (or at the very least, really, really long), who can blame him? Rose's human and therefore gonna die sometime in the future and it would be even worst losing her then.

The maschine-idea was kind of cool really. I've got to admit that my thoughts leaned more towards Talia controlling the doctor somehow as he really acted completely out of character with her; not even letting her go to say goodbye to Rose.

Thanks for this,
ai
Tonnocal chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
any chance of a happy ending?
FlyFly chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
I KNEW IT!

I KNEW THEY WAS SOME SORT OF A THING!

Otherwise the Doctor would be terribly OOC.

YAY!

Update soon!

Thank you!

FlyFlyxoxo
NoVacancyMind chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
this story is marked complete: if this is really the end of the story I WILL KILL YOU! ! ! !

okay, i won't really, but I'll be most SERIOUSLY DISPLEASED!

*begins to cry* pity the fans! write a happy ending!

love, Nova ;D
MastersRose chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I have never felt such a range of emotions in my life! well written! never thought someone could make me dislike the doctor so much, rose should have punched him, her mum would have lol :)
Dame Rose Tyler chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
more updates make me happy (hint Hint) lol I'm so funny Look i stole your line and made it mine, great chapter by the way. look forward to more.
FlyFly chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
...

I'm breaking.

YOU CANT...

...

Oh my god..

YOU'RE A MONSTER

UNLESS YOU DON'T GET ROSE AND THE DOCTOR

TOGETHER! IM GOING TO CRY!

I WILL CRY!

Update it... NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

MAKE IT BETTER! IM CRYING!

YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ROSE!

KILL TALIA!

MAKE HER PAY!... -sobs-
ILoveDT chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
This is such a good story :) keep writing it!
Lynzi chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I likes! Please update soon, it's just too sad x
NoVacancyMind chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
:O

AHH HH HH HH HH! ! ! ! ! OMW! ! !

WHAT THE OTHER IS GOING ON? ? ? ? ?

*cries*

poor Rose!

Talia is behind this! I know it! Something is changing the Doctor, and when I find out what/who it is... *speaks in menacing voice* things are going to get UGLY.

Be afraid... be very afraid... [

*goes off seething and grumbling*

Don't be surprised if I don't report this to the RRA! ! ! Maple is gonna hear about this! ! !

Nova out ... before I do something I regret [

GR!
Dame Rose Tyler chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
reviews make me happy too, and since this is usch a GREAT story and I have reviewd I hope to have an update soon, or do I need to send my Dalek clone after you ;) lol
Destany Mitchell chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
interesting. can't wait for more!
NoVacancyMind chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
oh more more more please! me likey!