Reviews for Deja Vu All Over Again
trebeh chapter 8 . 6/11
I don't see what you were worried about; I liked the chapter.
bavalos chapter 11 . 6/11
Awesome story man. Can't wait for an update.
Wordlurker chapter 11 . 4/19
Well, that was an enjoyable read. Good stuff overall.
Sonkuragari chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
I really enjoy this story and keep checking back for updates every few years. I realy hope you intend to keep going with this story.
neveryears chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
This Goddess doesn't make a lick of sense. Why does Ranma have to be the one to rescue Akane? With Soun and his Wife around they should be perfectly capable of taking care of their own. And if they can't? That's on them. But for some reason everyone else's problems are being tied to Ranma's neck like a millstone. Again. Without a hint of explanation or disbelief.

It might've been nice to have Ranma think about these things himself rather than become an unthinking stooge. Since when is Ranma this obedient? And why is he taking her word like gospel? I got totally kicked out of the story. This just feels like expedience for the sake of author, rather than the story or the characters in it. Is Ranma familiar with the OMG universe, or something? It's like Ranma's perspective got shifted to the author's perspective, who clearly is familiar with it. What else could explain his eagerness to swallow all the nonsense coming out of her mouth?

Still, thanks for posting. Good Ranma fics are rare and you took an honest stab at it.
Vahn chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
So wait does Kasumi have a crush on Saffron/Ranma? Cause I'd ship it all damn DAY.
DriveByReviewer chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
Very enjoyable to see this has updated since I last read it, but it's been a long while since an update still.

I hope you continue it, but at the same time it seems a bit like you had backed yourself into a corner for this being a long running story without rehashing some of the major canon arcs, and having to write up new random hijinks without some of the Takahashi stipends of the cannon Ranmaverse.
fellow chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
I hope you continue.
Moose Breath chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
I liked it Very Much. I hope that you start the next arc sometime in our lifetimes. With my personal and family medical histories, I don't have much hope of living more than another 5-8 years. I'm just shy of 63 and men in my father's family rarely live longer than 67-70. Mom's is a little better at 78-87.

I forget how someone is supposed to return from a trip through the Namban Mirror.

If Saffron/Ranma returns, does he keep the ten to fifteen or so extra years' aging or just the memories? In either case, what does the added subjective time do to memories of pre-trip events that haven't been re-enforced, such as homework for Hinako, .?

If Saffron/Ranma does not return, does he get a social life or a love interest or both. How does he support himself besides odd jobs while on the road or does he head off to Goa, India, and join a hippie commune before going nuts from the totally pacifist lifestyle?

We have questions. We need answers. You haven't updated this story in fourteen months. Please help.

Your reader,

Moose
Sora'ivin chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
This...
Adding OMG is not a good isn't adding anything of value, especially considering you already crossed over with Sailor Moon. I don't like the idea of random people putting conditions on past Ranma. I also don't like that the Butterfly Effect is used as a justification since powerful people like Skuld should be able to easily intervene, along with my belief that people should be responsible for their own actions.
Daniel T Stack chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
You know with Cologne's interest in the Sensei she could easily end up in Nerima but what if you add in an Amazon romantic triangle for Ryouga and Nabiki? She has taken an interest in his travels after all. You could even have it twisted in a way to make it so Mu Tse still shows up with the circus just because he was trying to get away from the tribe after Shampoo became champion and still so clearly and completely rejected him. Just a way to cross him back into Cologne's path and perhaps still become Mr Part Time. After all both he and the old ghoul can't avoid noticing "Safron" using amazon techniques.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
ravenousreader chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Interesting story. I hope you continue it someday.
Nanya chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Is this story dead? Been awhile since it updated.
AckSed chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
You know, for an AU, this is remarkably sane and likeable, and having seen Belldandy and co. in other Ranma fics, it does work well. I hope you find the will to write more.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
This is sad, in a bittersweet way, but makes me hope it gets better