Reviews for Deja Vu All Over Again
Vahn chapter 11 . 1/27
So wait does Kasumi have a crush on Saffron/Ranma? Cause I'd ship it all damn DAY.
DriveByReviewer chapter 11 . 1/24
Very enjoyable to see this has updated since I last read it, but it's been a long while since an update still.

I hope you continue it, but at the same time it seems a bit like you had backed yourself into a corner for this being a long running story without rehashing some of the major canon arcs, and having to write up new random hijinks without some of the Takahashi stipends of the cannon Ranmaverse.
fellow chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
I hope you continue.
Moose Breath chapter 11 . 8/19/2014
I liked it Very Much. I hope that you start the next arc sometime in our lifetimes. With my personal and family medical histories, I don't have much hope of living more than another 5-8 years. I'm just shy of 63 and men in my father's family rarely live longer than 67-70. Mom's is a little better at 78-87.

I forget how someone is supposed to return from a trip through the Namban Mirror.

If Saffron/Ranma returns, does he keep the ten to fifteen or so extra years' aging or just the memories? In either case, what does the added subjective time do to memories of pre-trip events that haven't been re-enforced, such as homework for Hinako, .?

If Saffron/Ranma does not return, does he get a social life or a love interest or both. How does he support himself besides odd jobs while on the road or does he head off to Goa, India, and join a hippie commune before going nuts from the totally pacifist lifestyle?

We have questions. We need answers. You haven't updated this story in fourteen months. Please help.

Your reader,

Moose
Sora'ivin chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
This...
Adding OMG is not a good isn't adding anything of value, especially considering you already crossed over with Sailor Moon. I don't like the idea of random people putting conditions on past Ranma. I also don't like that the Butterfly Effect is used as a justification since powerful people like Skuld should be able to easily intervene, along with my belief that people should be responsible for their own actions.
Daniel T Stack chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
You know with Cologne's interest in the Sensei she could easily end up in Nerima but what if you add in an Amazon romantic triangle for Ryouga and Nabiki? She has taken an interest in his travels after all. You could even have it twisted in a way to make it so Mu Tse still shows up with the circus just because he was trying to get away from the tribe after Shampoo became champion and still so clearly and completely rejected him. Just a way to cross him back into Cologne's path and perhaps still become Mr Part Time. After all both he and the old ghoul can't avoid noticing "Safron" using amazon techniques.

Spokavriel yahoo. com
ravenousreader chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Interesting story. I hope you continue it someday.
Nanya chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Is this story dead? Been awhile since it updated.
AckSed chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
You know, for an AU, this is remarkably sane and likeable, and having seen Belldandy and co. in other Ranma fics, it does work well. I hope you find the will to write more.
Gelasia Kidd chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
This is sad, in a bittersweet way, but makes me hope it gets better
Rune Tobor chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
You set it up that the amazons might be visiting Nerima, cool.
But Ranma/Skuld matchups are not common and I think you could do one justice.
How about writing that romance?

Thanks for the fic. :)
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Lol, i had totally fprgotten about this story, thank yoi for updating recently and hope that you will continue to update in the future
Guest chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
That was much less painful than I was led to expect.
IOException chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
That was a fun arc with a healthy dose of fresh ideas! Adult Ranma is great! Still find it hard to believe he hasn't found a love interest for himself in 10 years... Setsuna in disguise perhaps.

Also was hoping Genma would capitalize on having two sons now: Tendo engagement for Saffron, Ukyou for Ranma. But sadly it hasn't happened yet. Looking forward to the next arc!
Wonderbee31 chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Very nice section there, and enjoyed seeing the Satome and Tendo family able to come to at least some kind of actual discussion and agreement without it simply being Genma and Soun acting like morons for the most part, and will be look forward to what all else may come from the changes effected on the timeline.