Reviews for Deja Vu All Over Again
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 12 . 6/14
Yay, I'm now current and this is good! Hrm is wondering if 'Saffron' is going to end up with a fangirl base/harem Skuld and Kasumi so like him any others? X'D
dogbertcarroll chapter 12 . 4/30
And Nabiki is still the same old psychopath as the original timeline?
SlowMercury chapter 12 . 3/4
This is a very interesting story! I like how Ranma's done a lot of growing up. I'm curious about how his home timeline's doing, how people reacted to his sudden absence - but I guess Happosai had some explanation for it, so maybe by this 10 year mark they've gotten on with their lives. It's pretty cool to see all the butterflies in Nerima!B, too.
WillItWork chapter 12 . 1/15
So I came to this late, but really like it. An internally consistent fixfic in one of my most beloved fandoms. Please don't be discouraged, you're into an original story territory here now, so tell it!

Also, hey the more things change, yeah? Setting up a love triangle with Skuld and Kasumi, possible kncok-on effects with Tofu and Setsuna… Speaking of, am I misreading this, or are these young adult aged Senshi now? Also, at some point, the Phoenix people are going to have to investigate the other Saffron, and Herb might be interested. He might be more inclined towards a more equal relationship, too.

One concern is while there are several Ranma-level threats and conflicts (when is Ryogua coming back?) but there don't seem to be a lot of Saffron-level threats. Maybe fight an Oni or another demon? The happiness imp from OMG? Or defend a contrite and injured Genma from Happosai.

Yeah, I'm kinda excited about this. Anyway, that for sharing, and I look forward to whenever you revisit this.
Ranma becomes Darth agrippas
Happerry chapter 12 . 12/1/2016
While I hadn't seen this story before, I'm glad to have the chance to read it now, and I hope your muse finds more inspiration for this because I want to see what happens next and what Urd is up to.
kirbyfan1996 chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
I like it.
redguard76 chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
hmm. Not bad. I'm looking forward to the next update. Lol hope I don't find out about the next update in three years.
BerserkSlash chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
I liked the continuation, some minor flow issues but still good.

Mainly just happy you're writing here again.
Wrin chapter 12 . 11/11/2016
Wow! Thanks for updating! It's awesome to see more of this! And no, I don't think you're off your game. It was a good chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
Yay. Moar.
najdrox chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
Huh sympathetic genma thats pretty rare
Gemini011 chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
Honestly, I think the previous chapter worked okay as a stopping place (since it was the end of an arc and all) but... it was fun to go back and read everything over again for the context of this one. Looking forward to more, if you're up to it. :)
JonV0 chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
As someone who never read this story until now, if I hadn't looked at the author's notes, I wouldn't have been able to tell that it had been years since the last time you wrote for it. Anyway, I like the idea behind the plot and how it's been executed so far. If you can manage to overcome your writer's block again, I wouldn't mind a few more chapters of this before you go back to other stories.
Crazybuu chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
Think you did well enough. Took me by surprise to see this on my Alert list though!