Reviews for It's a Treat to Beat Your Feet in the Mississippi
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 6/16/2015
This was one of the best Bones case stories I've ever read. It's amazing! Quite a gift. You were so spot on with the characters, all of them, especially B&B. And true to character, they remained just partners. Loved this story!:)
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
Finally solved the sad case. The quiet moment together on the grass afterwards was nice. I'm like Angela. That's not the type of physical activity I was hoping for either:) I do like Farrelly, a lot.
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
Oh Lord, this is going yo be bad. That poor child. On a good note, B&B seem to be getting closer. You can cut the tension with a knife...the sexual tension. The sadness of this crime scene might just do it.
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
I love how you stress their strengths, & that they acknowledge those with one another. Loved the ending of this one. Love the private moments they share. And I'm really loving Arlene. She's a B&B shipper:)
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
Well, it's moving along. This case remains interesting. Enjoying the true to character interaction between B&B.
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
Yes, things keep lining up. Angela seems to be holding out for the same results as me in the B&B department. Hook up already!:) can't wait for the interview with the boy.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 6/16/2015
Love the character of mother hen Arlene. She's friendly & seems to know every thing about every one. That could be useful.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Rain with B&B trapped in the SUV...alone. Come on. The possibilities are endless. Guess where my mind went? Oh yeah:)
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
This was an intense chapter. They're in scary territory now. Things are coming together. Finding it difficult to stop reading, even at this late hour. Exciting!
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Booth, jealous any? Definitely! Is Brennan oblivious? Probably! This is definitely an interesting case. You've balanced the characters with the case perfectly.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
This was nice. The two of them...being them. Nice to see that in amongst the angst of the case.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Love Angela's teasing with these two. I have a feeling things are fixing to heat up, with the case & hopefully with my fav couple.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Booth with him nervous energy. Brennan attuned to Booth enough to know he's struggling, but not to posit a solution. Typical B&B:)
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 6/15/2015
True to character...Brennan working nonstop, &Booth taking care of her. And both upset at her findings so far. That last line was priceless:)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
This sounds as though it's going to be a tough case for the team. You have managed to capture the characters spot on, all of them. Amazing!