Reviews for Certified Pre Owned
sapphire495 chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
haha thats really funny! hope u will finish it:)
sweetcove chapter 15 . 3/31/2010
At this point, I think Red-X is out of luck. The only feasible means by which he could successfully "get it on" with some other female titan is (a) The effects of the gun are short lived upon Wally as opposed to the original Flash.

(b) Red-X saw some freaky device in the back of the museum that, when used on someone, could effectively bring the id to the forefront of his/her character, removing ethical, emotional and psychological inhibitions making that person a blunt, shameless, in your face, decadent, live for the moment jerk.

Mind you sexual escapades aside if several titans were zapped with that there could be some nasty in fighting. If Beast Boy and Raven were to meet under the influence of such a gadget, they would probably settle their differences either by trying to kill each other or through unthinking violent fornication. But nothing like that is likely to happen, right?
badkidoh chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 3/29/2010
OBSERVER01 chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
badkidoh chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
Another great chapter.

Also any chance of Red-X/Raven after he gets his body back if the story goes that long?

Also i wonder if there any chance that Red-X will retain KF power after he gets back to his own body?
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
badkidoh chapter 13 . 3/27/2010
It's still really great.

I hope Red-X will get with Raven.
sweetcove chapter 12 . 3/23/2010
Interesting. I suppose starfire really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. You might want to up the rating a notch for the next chapter.
badkidoh chapter 12 . 3/22/2010
another great chapter.

Appreciation Day very amusing.
badkidoh chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
Yet another great chapter.

so i look forward to your next update.
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
badkidoh chapter 10 . 2/3/2010
Another great chapter.

I look forward to the next update.
badkidoh chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
It's really great still so I look forward to the next update.
badkidoh chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
Another great chapter.

so I look forward to your next update.