Reviews for The Case of the Wintery Evening
guest chapter 2 . 11/24
mmkbrook

What a wonderful story. So close to the characters. I disagree with ESG. Think he should have allowed them to marry, but in a way they were.
Tracy chapter 2 . 9/26
Oh this was just beautiful! I just started watching the old Perry Mason show recently, and I love the two of them together! I think you've caught them perfectly; I can easily see and hear them and it's as if I'm "watching" an episode of the show. So good! Great job with this and I'm so happy to have found fan fic about these two, I'm not going to stop smiling for awhile. : )
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 9/24
What a wonderful story. Kudos to the author.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
how funny!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
great.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
nice way to start a relationship.. enjoyed the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
sometimes perry isn't too smart. you had me up until he grunted.
03hermione1992 chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Awe, this is so sweet! I absolutely love it!
murphycat chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Good sexy story without being too sappy. I like that Della is strong and aggressive in her own right.
Sandy chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
One of the best things I have read on this website. I have come back to it and read it again many times. beautifully written. Thanks.
whimsical-one-ga chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Now why couldn't they have ever used an ending like that in the books to the whole "we can't get married because it would ruin our working relationship" argument. Nicely written, I enjoyed it.
Terri chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Nice
Chrate chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Beautifully written. Took my breath away. Thank you! :)
Ayjah chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Aww but at the same time you wish they COULD be married
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Off to a good start on a new story line. I know my Perry Mason crossover isn't finished yet, but feel free to read more of it anytime soon. I myself don't like winter, either, so I do know how Della feels in this story, so ICK on snow!

Ally82