Reviews for The Black Parade
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I have to read this it's called 'The Black Parade' and MCR is one of my favorite bands of all time!
jasminwilson12 chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
hey so I was wondering when and are you going to update this story if you think about it you really left us hagning what will edward do about bellas abuse. Will they fall in love will rose and em fall in love how about alice and jasper . What will happen i need to know!
jasminwilson12 chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
luck you happy birthday
jasminwilson12 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
thank you for writing this story. Even if people think its a bit dark or whatever was going threw there heads that doesn't mean anything just because thats the story doesn't mean the writer is the same! by the way i love this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/22/2013
Hey love this story are u going to finish it?
-angelkit22
GoodnightDrDeath chapter 22 . 12/24/2012
Hey sweetie.
I can't say I've been in the same position as you, but my sister has. So I'm gonna give you the same advice I gave her.
Chin up.
Back straight.
Shoulders back.
Big smile.
Cause you're gorgeous and you're funny, and after reading your cheerful A/Ns I saw this, and it made me sad. I suspect you're a danosawr, or have heard of danisnotonfire and/or amazingphil (sorry, that's what I got from the whole whiskers thing) and you're an MCR fan (yay!). one important thing all three of those different people say is: Be who you want to be, and if anyone else has a problem, they can go and fuck themselves.
Remember this, always.
Love,
GDD x
AlexCullen3141890 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Oh my gods. I loved your work years ago and now I come back and see that you're part of the MCRmy... Yup. Still amazing! :)
heeey chapter 22 . 5/18/2012
Plz more

Respect for you
Mischief Not Yet Managed chapter 22 . 2/26/2012
please, please, please pick this back up again! LUUUUUVED IT!
Madjestic chapter 22 . 2/18/2012
Really hope you continue this :D
JasperTheWalkingChillPill chapter 22 . 2/15/2012
Pleaseeee update this story? You left it on such a cliffhanger! I want to know more! P.S your stories are amazing. P.P.S I hope everything sorted for you!

Much Love,

-JasperTheWalkingChillPill xo
NoxHeiress chapter 22 . 6/7/2011
I'm gonna be blunt here. Would you quit adding a new chapter that isn't really a chapter? It's very annoying. If you have something to say, just add it before or after a REAL chapter. I think you're doing it in purpose to increase the chapter count.

But still, I love the story. I love how realistic some points in this story are. It's so angsty, and annoying, but great at the same time.
LittleLionWoman chapter 22 . 5/2/2011
awesome story! update soon!
aditi chapter 22 . 3/4/2011
admirable that you'd write a story bout ur life... i'd love to read it... are you writing it as a twilight story? n are you finishing this story/
em chapter 22 . 2/5/2011
Hey, im sorry about all the crap you've been through. I know the feeling. Eventually you'll learn to live with it all. Take your time. And you're a talented writer and this story is awesome, continue when you can. But a word of advice, don't let him win. Get over him, maybe you can't, but look as if you have. Keep level headed and remember there's alot of fish in the sea; trust me I know. )