Reviews for Eternal Equinox
Jk chapter 1 . 11/8
Alice already sees the volturri coming...yet Edward is pushing Bella to wait...is he trying to get them all fucking killed? Is he that stupid? I'm pretty sure Canis said we don't give second chances! I'm surprised Bella hasn't said anything about that
JoJoMaree chapter 10 . 9/14
This is great
JoJoMaree chapter 3 . 9/11
This is great
Loved moonless night and I can tell this is gonna be a good one too
Amira chapter 9 . 6/15
Love it! You do such a stellar job with relating Edwards thoughts and feelings accurately. I believe his character whole heartedly. I love his freak out at the end.
Katherine chapter 14 . 3/4
Oh no I hope he gets better soon
MysticChemyst chapter 5 . 1/10
I've seen a definite improvement in your work from Moonless Night to Eternal Equinox and I'm absolutely thrilled! I can't wait to continue on the journey of this fic and on to the next one. You've given me something to look forward to reading to fill the blank-ness that comes between finishing one book and forlornly looking for another to fill the gap. Thanks for another great chapter! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
Really loved this chapter!
guest 7515 chapter 39 . 7/5/2015
This fanfic has been in my favorite from March 2011 and I return to it time and time again. The Twilight Saga (books and movies) finished a long time ago, but the characters that Stephanie Meyer brought to life left a deep impact in the hearts and minds of many many people (and I among them). The way you portrayed Edward, described his felling and thoughts is brilliant, incredible, exellent, and right to the plot of the books. Thank you for your wonderful work. For four years I wanted to right my opinion and finally when you might never read it I decided to do it. Thank you one more time. Best wishes to you.
-Janet
maureen chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
I love this chapter!
maureen chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
This chapter is u
ShellPaul chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
I am sooooo glad I'm reading this - It just fills in the blanks, you describe so well, the pain and crushing anguish that Edward feels when he hears Bella's message, I could almost cry with him!

I know what it's like to love someone so much that you hang on every word they say, every facial expression. They're happy - you're happy, they're upset and you want to make it right and become their champion and make sure they're not hurt again - luckily I married my soul-mate but I can't wait to read the 'kiss' chapter too! But I shall be patient and not skip any lines/chapters.

I hope you don't mind that I am reviewing so many years after you completed this, but I am new(ish) to this site and I have only just worked out how to find completed stories so I can read at work when there are no customers.

Good health to you and I shall be looking forward to reading your other stories.
ShellPaul chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I'm a late-comer to reading this but I am sooooo hooked !
Thank you so much for writing this - can't wait to read the next chapter when have more time.
silverhawk88 chapter 29 . 11/27/2014
Ya know what? Sometimes I really dislike Jacob.
silverhawk88 chapter 27 . 11/27/2014