Reviews for Eternal Equinox
guest 7515 chapter 39 . 7/5
This fanfic has been in my favorite from March 2011 and I return to it time and time again. The Twilight Saga (books and movies) finished a long time ago, but the characters that Stephanie Meyer brought to life left a deep impact in the hearts and minds of many many people (and I among them). The way you portrayed Edward, described his felling and thoughts is brilliant, incredible, exellent, and right to the plot of the books. Thank you for your wonderful work. For four years I wanted to right my opinion and finally when you might never read it I decided to do it. Thank you one more time. Best wishes to you.
maureen chapter 4 . 6/18
I love this chapter!
maureen chapter 2 . 6/18
This chapter is u
ShellPaul chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
I am sooooo glad I'm reading this - It just fills in the blanks, you describe so well, the pain and crushing anguish that Edward feels when he hears Bella's message, I could almost cry with him!

I know what it's like to love someone so much that you hang on every word they say, every facial expression. They're happy - you're happy, they're upset and you want to make it right and become their champion and make sure they're not hurt again - luckily I married my soul-mate but I can't wait to read the 'kiss' chapter too! But I shall be patient and not skip any lines/chapters.

I hope you don't mind that I am reviewing so many years after you completed this, but I am new(ish) to this site and I have only just worked out how to find completed stories so I can read at work when there are no customers.

Good health to you and I shall be looking forward to reading your other stories.
ShellPaul chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I'm a late-comer to reading this but I am sooooo hooked !
Thank you so much for writing this - can't wait to read the next chapter when have more time.
silverhawk88 chapter 29 . 11/27/2014
Ya know what? Sometimes I really dislike Jacob.
silverhawk88 chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
I'm gonna cry! Whoohoo!
R chapter 32 . 10/4/2014
You said that we readers make you smile like an idiot all the time. Trust me or not you do that too. I smile all the time reading your fic,my mom says I've gone mad.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
It's just wonderful! I know maybe you wouldn't even read it. Cause it's five years since you wrote it. But I have to say it's just wonderful. Love. R.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
I think I like this /more/ than Twilight. I love the books, but the way she was written Stephanie kinda made her appear obtuse and I guess bland is the word? Like she only thought about Edward and vampires and not much else. And she kinda made Edward out to be over bearing and what not. But /you/ gave him depth and very good reasons for his actions. And his reactions to what Bella does and what happens around Edward are perfect. You make him seem human almost... I'm very impressed with this, I haven't read his New Moon pov simply because I hated that book, but I like your writing so much I might go back and read it. I can't wait to read on and experience the rest of the series.
grazefultiger chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
I am absolutely loving this! I've been searching for a fan fiction that actually, remotely, sounds like Edward, and I am enjoying this so much. Thanks for sharing this!
cpaul94 chapter 41 . 7/25/2014
I love your pov and can't wait to start reading the next book
cpaul94 chapter 37 . 7/25/2014
I know I have just found this fan fiction sight in the past few months and am sure your version of breaking is eather well in the works or already completed by now but my choice would have been beyond dusk keeping with the theme of the titles
cpaul94 chapter 30 . 7/25/2014
I really liked the way you explained the equinox in the story it fit perfectally
cpaul94 chapter 27 . 7/24/2014
yes I really did enjoy this chapter it is one of my favs. it was just enough with out crossing the line . Edward would be proud. lol
1,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »