Reviews for Edward's Journal In the Shadow of the Eclipse
EmmettRose chapter 1 . 4/26
Will this be completed?
1853kaz chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
Really complex and thoughtful. Ahh, Edward. Someone's taken time to get inside your beautiful, mystifying headspace. :)
Rob's hand monkey chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
I realized when I linked to this that I had never reviewed...then I remembered why I hadn't...

You sent me the story so long ago through an email I think...or no wait you gave it to me directly off your hard drive that is why I never reviewed it before now.

I meant it when I said it this entry is my all time favorite little story of Edward and his Mom and that poor little mouse.

I told everyone on the OWG today that this is the story to read first and put a direct link to it. I am not kidding when I say I love this and still read it from time to time and just sigh.

I still see it as if it actually happened just like that too!

You so totally Rawk my dear!

Love...drea!
GracieGirlyLovesTwilight chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hi the story was great!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 17 . 9/5/2010
This is a really cool perspective!
Animphette chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
I am hooked!
Edward's Eternal chapter 17 . 4/3/2010
Seriously my friend.. I have only one comment

Holy McFuck...

You write this so bloody well... your wording is like music being played on the finest of instruments...

I can see Edward sitting writing in his journal- the pen moving so quickly the eye cannot even capture the movement as he pours his thoughts and love out onto the pages...

Beautiful
Robynize chapter 17 . 3/25/2010
Sweetie! This chapter is chockful of the poetry that is Edward, and YOU. It's one of my favorites of this story, girl, short but brimmed full with love and beauty.

Fav line: "She is everything I am and everything I am not. Her sobs break me; her sighs lift me; her smile restores me and releases me and grounds me. My love for her is the only living thing left within me and all I have left to live for." especially that first line, she is everything I am and everything I am not, that's just so inherently Edward.

And this too: "Bella's soul is the breath I breathe." that's beautiful. I love your reference to your previous chapters about their "home" that they are building. Really Rachel, you are so gifted. I would be happy to have one or two poetic lines were I writing, and you, well, you just knock em out of the box rapidfile!

Really love this chapter, I love your truth in character's voices, and always, always, you give the foundation, the love of Edward and Bella. Sigh, sweet longings could I be in her shoes a day or two?

Love you honey!
Animphette chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I FREAKING LOVE YOUR JOURNAL!
christine59 chapter 16 . 3/4/2010
Hi Mrs Cope it took me a while to get back and read ch 16. I really enjoyed it and it didn't seem jumpy to me however you really let me feel his panic and feelings of urgency. Looking forward to ch 17.
Robynize chapter 16 . 2/26/2010
Hey sweet girl! I disagree with you about not capturing the panic, I think you have it down to a T! This is Edward at his truest, I mean, he overreacts to the smallest things anyway, and now, in the face of this latest peril? I can see him pacing in my mind, wanting to blame someone, angry with Alice, (poor Pixie, she loves Bella with her last wit too!) I can see him running his hands thru that delicious hair wildly. You've got the gears of his mind running wildly, and it's just, pure Edward really! Some of my fav lines

"My mind is cut into ribbons that tear and turn with fear."

Call me coward if you would. You cannot know the unbearable sweetness of her love.

How do I secure our home? How do I build without the sands of fear putting our foundation at risk?

God you are so beautifully poetic! You do Edward justice, he needs a muse such as you to portray the beauty of his mind and soul.

Good job,stop doubting yourself! I love you girl!
Robynize chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
Oh the journal is coming along wonderfully! You effortlessly capture Edward's soul, I know I always say that, but it's true. I like how he wonders if she talks to Jake about him, the way she talks about Jake to him. Love the building a house theme, and the jealousy and doubt brick. You are a true poet.

"Bella, my heart, my love. I want to believe you are mine, I believe you are mine. Tell me you are mine" my poor poor Edward! I love that line.

Great job as always!
christine59 chapter 15 . 1/20/2010
He's walking such a line here,and his love sounds almost reverent. Thank you Mrs Cope
christine59 chapter 14 . 1/3/2010
Oh My Mrs Cope

I hadn't read these chapters at all till tonight. I could picture Edward writing these journals and the anguish on his face through your words. Chapter 13 brought a touching.I enjoyed reading them. Great work.
Edward's Eternal chapter 13 . 12/13/2009
amazing

beautiful

eloquant

so ... just so perfect... always my friend... as always

I bow to the power of your written words