Reviews for Damaging Words
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 1 . 6/13
I loved this! You should make a sequel of this where they're dating and the words come back into her mind.
NekodraK.D.LaCroix chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Oh gods, Jules! *gives her a big hug* don't worry, Abilgail is nothing compared to you! And you a Shawn belong together!

Wow, that was heart wrenching, well written.
domina tempore chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh my gosh O.o.

I have to say, Shawn Takes A Shot in the Dark is one of my absolute *favorite* episodes of all time. No question. And the phone call scene was absolutely amazing. You got the mood of it perfectly here; this is exactly what must have gone through her head during the whole thing. I haven't seen the ep in a while, but you've brought it right back to life in my head again.

I really, *really* love this; thank you for writing it :) Keep it up! :D
am chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
that pretty much was exactly what i was thinking when i saw that. i was like, "YES! he finally says it!" the he says abigail. i like abby, but not as much as jules. : )
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
okay, that scene was the cruelest scene ever. I was about to kill Shawn. Great story!
Bloodmoonspirit chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
that made me happy, I was not happy with the way things went then so I've been reading a lot of fan fics. about them to make myself feel better.
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was amazing. Great work. Really showed how Juliet felt... this was wonderful.